• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is what I have and am seeking...

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
Years
  • Up for trade...
    Chansey lvl 16 F
    Wooper lvl 18 M
    Ponyta lvl 15 F
    Ponyta lvl 18 F
    Ponyta lvl 14 F
    Unown R lvl 20 No sex
    Zubat lvl 4 M
    Zubat lvl 4 F
    Starly lvl 3 M
    Geodude lvl 5 M
    MagicKarp lvl 5 M
    Goldeen lvl 20 F
    Carnivine lvl 24 F
    Stunky lvl 14 F Diamond Exclusive I think

Seeking (any sex, any lvl)...

Skorupi
    Golbat
    Luxio
    Haunter
    Gengar
    Misdreavus
    Purugly
    Pikachu
    Lucario
    Cleffa
    Mismagius

I know that some of the stuff I have is low level, but somehow I wound up with multiples, so rather than set them free, I thought I'd see if anyone wanted them for some reason. Thanks in advance. PS: I have the following HMs that I can teach the Pokes prior to trade. At least I think I can use HMs over and over. Sorry, still kinda new to me.

HM cut
    HM Fly
    HM Surf
    HM Strength
    HM Rock Smash

I'm missing #5, but haven't figured out what it is yet. If these can be taught over and over, I'll gladly teach them to the Poke that you want to trade me for.

Last edited:

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
  • I PMd you my FC. I haven't traded with anyone specific so far (only used GTS). I don't know if we have to be online at the same time or not.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
  • I also have a Wooper and a Chansey if anyone wants to trade for them. I can post up the lvl and sex if anyone wants.

Sorry to post again, but it won't let me edit my first post. Won't save after I edit.

Back