• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm looking for Squirtle, among other starters

Makoto

Years
I have every starter out there, except for the G/S/C ones, to trade as eggs. If you want, I can trade you one for either Spitiromb, Combee, or Cherubi~

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
After getting my hands on more starters, and getting females in the GTS, I have added that I can breed Bulbasaur, Squirtle (yay~), and Turtwig now. Still need all Johto and Hoenn starters.

Gysztaf: If you're offering a Chikorita, then yea I'll trade, just say what you want for it.

dpottsy: I have all the Kanto and Sinnoh starters now, still need Johto and Hoenn.

Makoto: hmm, well, I guess I'll offer a Cherubi for a Treecko? Love that thing...lol. If there's anything specific you want, just ask, but Cherubi I'll be ready to send right off.

Edit: well I do have Treecko now, but I'll still be willing to trade Cherubi over, for Treecko or anything really, just because. XD So catch me sometime later and hopefully we can set something up.

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
Years
If you're still in need of a Treecko, I guess I can offer it for a Cubone. If you ever get your hands on a female Combee, I'll trade it for a Cyndaquil.

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How about a Mudkip egg for a Squirtle egg?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Persona

Banned
Years
Oh, you've got Squirtle? Then forget Cubone, you can have the Treecko for a Squirtle.

AB, I've already given him Mudkip. XD

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
Oh, awesome, I'll do that. Would a squirtle egg be fine, I'm gonna leave soon.

And yea, I forgot to say I have mudkip on the top post, so all I really need now is Treecko, Cyndaquil, and Totodile. I'll update that now.

Persona

Banned
Years
Oh, awesome, I'll do that. Would a squirtle egg be fine, I'm gonna leave soon.

And yea, I forgot to say I have mudkip on the top post, so all I really need now is Treecko, Cyndaquil, and Totodile. I'll update that now.

Friend code is in my profile, I'll be on soon. I've also got Totodile, but I'm not sure what I want in return yet.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
Sorry if you were on in the last 10 mins. 52103 errors stopped me, along with paranoia over whether the eggs I had are squirtle or combee eggs. Anyway, I'm ready when you are to trade, I'm in the WFC now.

Back