• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future Seasons

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
Years
  • What do you think the names of future seasons? What do you think will happen? New gyms, evolutions, captures? I heard that the next season of DP was gonna be called Diamond Dynasty is Japan.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Well, I'm not sure what'll happen besides new captures and gyms, but I have a feeling that Pokemon hunter Jay, (J) (from Mutiny in the bounty) will return in a future episode.

EDIT: Yep, I was right. She returns in an upcoming JP episode featuring Shellios.

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I think there'll be a season of fillers first. Then, we'll be off to another Region to repeat all the stuff we just did in the Sinnoh Region.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I think they meant another series, as in how Advance Battle was a continuation of the Hoenn saga (Or the Advance series. How ever you want to put it.)
    Considering there are usually about two different dubbed seasons per Generation, we should be getting another "season" by the time Ash gets his 5th or 6th badge.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • I think they meant another series, as in how Advance Battle was a continuation of the Hoenn saga (Or the Advance series. How ever you want to put it.)
    Considering there are usually about two different dubbed seasons per Generation, we should be getting another "season" by the time Ash gets his 5th or 6th badge.
    Yeah, I guess that's how it would work.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    What do you think the names of future seasons? What do you think will happen? New gyms, evolutions, captures? I heard that the next season of DP was gonna be called Diamond Dynasty is Japan.

Really? Where did you hear it from? Cuz I always thought that future seasons of DP were still just goin to be called, "Diamond and Pearl?"

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • I think it could be called Diamond Dynasty when its dubbed. Becuase like for the hoen series we had Pokemon Advanced,Pokemon Advanced Challenge,Advanced Battle,Battle frontier, They're going to probably change the name becuase they do that for every season a certain amount of time passes in the show or a certain amount of episodes go by before a season ends for example there could be like 60 episodes in masterquest then the series ends and they change the name to pokemon advanced thats how it works and thats how it will always be.

Back