• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Well obviously I'm getting a lot of interest now. So B_button_member will be the only Co-Owner, until some of you actually give me a good reason why. In my original post, I said no "Because I like Zelda" That's basically all I've seen.

Back on Topic:
What do you think is the best Zelda game?
Oooog, I've played all console games from OoT, but never finished one until TP. So I'm going with TP for the Wii.

Majoras mask used to scare me because you only had three days to do a ton of stuff, then you had to play the song. I liked the mask idea though, that was the only reason I played it.

As for OoT, I played that when I was really little. The re-dead on Hyrule field that came out at night gave me the bajeebies!

Windwaker: I personally found this game one of the more fun ones. Bosses were fun, everything. And I actually liked the cell-shaded design.

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
Years
dude so i'm not alone. re-deads creeped me out especially when they screamed and when they make the moaning sounds(shudders).Majoras mask was also scary and i didn't like the fact that it was timed(less than an hour to complete the game?come on......)the song of time was crap as u lost many items in the process.TP was a lot of fun as it used a lot of innovative wii features.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
An hour.....

Well it probably was worse if it was real and you had no second chances...think of it that way and you'll see you've got it good.

As for Windwaker's design, i think it's more practical that way. I actually don't like how the people looked in TP.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
May I join too?

So far I have played
The Minish Cap
Oracle of Ages
Twilight Princess

And Twilight Princess is the only game I own. T_T
I have also read part of the manga (Occarina of Time - Oracle of Seasons/Ages - Majora's Mask).
From the games I have played, I like Twilight Princess the best.
Why?
Because it's a fantastic game:
-amazing graphics. Today I entered the Sacred Realm (where you get the Master Sword) to go to the Temple of Time and once again I said: Wow. xD
-great storyline
-wonderfull characters (Midna x3)
toplink.gif

^(adult) Link from Occarina of Time

B_button_member

Master Breeder
Years
Well obviously I'm getting a lot of interest now. So B_button_member will be the only Co-Owner, until some of you actually give me a good reason why. In my original post, I said no "Because I like Zelda" That's basically all I've seen.

Back on Topic:
What do you think is the best Zelda game?
Oooog, I've played all console games from OoT, but never finished one until TP. So I'm going with TP for the Wii.

Majoras mask used to scare me because you only had three days to do a ton of stuff, then you had to play the song. I liked the mask idea though, that was the only reason I played it.

As for OoT, I played that when I was really little. The re-dead on Hyrule field that came out at night gave me the bajeebies!

Windwaker: I personally found this game one of the more fun ones. Bosses were fun, everything. And I actually liked the cell-shaded design.

The re-deads creep me out too I was across the feild at the castle and when they all came out I screamed my head off and ran across the entire feild holding my breath I was only half way across the feild when they were starting to surround me and since there was no way out I jumped on my bed and hid my face in the pillow(I was only about 4 years).

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
Well my cousin showed me the game when I was 5 and I stareda t the screen, maybe not even making out lots of details. I got to play some, but not alot. I just got to this castle from a village if I re-call right. It had the Re-Deads.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
LET ME JOIN PLEASE PLEASE.

Alright. Can I join? I lurve the series with all the blood flow in my teenage heart. Ever since like.. I was little I loved LoZ because everyone seems to be cliche' and say that.

I'd like to be co-owner cause I LOVE THE SERIES. Just kidding. XD I read the rules. Actually, I'd really like to be co-owner so I can help people with game mechanics or tips. I have tons of reference sites if I can't find myself able to explain something, and read the manga all the time. Honestly, I'm a huge fan and I know lots of stuff. Then again, I'm always learning and would really like to, how you say, increase me knowledge. Oh yeah, I'm a girl. XD

So.. please let Dara join. :3 You don't have to make me co-owner btws. XD

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
LET ME JOIN PLEASE PLEASE.

Alright. Can I join? I lurve the series with all the blood flow in my teenage heart. Ever since like.. I was little I loved LoZ because everyone seems to be cliche' and say that.

I'd like to be co-owner cause I LOVE THE SERIES. Just kidding. XD I read the rules. Actually, I'd really like to be co-owner so I can help people with game mechanics or tips. I have tons of reference sites if I can't find myself able to explain something, and read the manga all the time. Honestly, I'm a huge fan and I know lots of stuff. Then again, I'm always learning and would really like to, how you say, increase me knowledge. Oh yeah, I'm a girl. XD

So.. please let Dara join. :3 You don't have to make me co-owner btws. XD

I'm sorry to say that that was kinda stupid to say...

Well mostly becasue I feel like your streotyping girls by putting that in. I'm a girl and play Zelda. So what?

Topic: List 2 favorite weapons

Bomb: Things that explode are cool

Bow; I loved using that thing to shoot things, including people

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
I'm sorry to say that that was kinda stupid to say...

Well mostly becasue I feel like your streotyping girls by putting that in. I'm a girl and play Zelda. So what?

Topic: List 2 favorite weapons

Bomb: Things that explode are cool

Bow; I loved using that thing to shoot things, including people

No, I didn't mean like that. People ALWAYS associate me as a guy for some reason, and I don't like that. >> I put that so I wouldn't be called "him" or "he". I wouldn't sterotype girls. I am one. XD;

Anyways.

List 2 favorite weapons

Master Sword because it's just badarse.

My second is the Hookshot. XD

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
No, I didn't mean like that. People ALWAYS associate me as a guy for some reason, and I don't like that. >> I put that so I wouldn't be called "him" or "he". I wouldn't sterotype girls. I am one. XD;

Anyways.

List 2 favorite weapons

Master Sword because it's just badarse.

My second is the Hookshot. XD

Eh,okay then.

Aother favorite of mine was defintly the Skull hammer. I was always being weird by hitting that giant pig in Windwaker with it...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Can I be a co-Owner?

I'm working on my own Legend of Zelda comic/game.
Starting the link you see in my Avy.
*smiles* I also know the most beautiful Zelda you have ever laid your eyes on.

~JBCBlank

B_button_member

Master Breeder
Years
Can I be a co-Owner?

I'm working on my own Legend of Zelda comic/game.
Starting the link you see in my Avy.
*smiles* I also know the most beautiful Zelda you have ever laid your eyes on.

~JBCBlank

oooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk.........well anyway:
List 2 Favorite Weopons

Bomb-I like exploding things

Bow-I just love shooting everybody with it.^^

We have the same two faves manaphy.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I don't like the way people are treating others right now. Every post I see tears down the poster before them. Manaphy, you can't start topics unless you are co-owner which you aren't. But hey, we need someting to talk about other than making fun of people.

Vanilla Kitsune: Accepted

JBCBlank: Denied You didn't really say much. Just that you like it and that you are making stuff for it.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
I didn't mean to seem like I was making fun of her. Dara is sorry. ;;

Anyways, I'm a co-owner. Thank yooou. <3

In ocarina of time what did you do when you saw the re-deads?

Nothing. XD I had NO idea what they even were. o.o;;

TP1787.jpg

I forgot I had this in my PB album. XD Well, theres Linky-kins.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
(You didn't say that earlier...)

Well since I was,what? 5? My cousing told me to kill them and told me the button to use the sword so I just "*wham wham pow*" killed them.. You actually probably do better when you don't even know what your doing.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
I added the club in my links. XD Hah, it's the last one. I added some WW oekaki cause I wuv Winie Linkie.

Anywho, the Re-Deads were confusing to me. I recently started to play SSBM and laughed so hard on the Hyrule maze thingie with them in it. "OWAAAAAR!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back