• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orange Island Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
Years
  • Hi everyone!

I was thinking of hacking pokemon fire red to make an orange islands game. I've got the storyline sorted, but i've never hacked a game before so I was wondering wether anyone can tell me all the different hacking software i'll need, give me the basics on how to hack or if anyone would like to help me create the maps etc.

I'll give you a few hints about what the game will contain...

You start off in the Hoenn Region in Littleroot Town, you go through hoenn collecting the badges etc.

Team rocket, aqua and magma will all be in it (team rocket with a secret new leader).

There will be many many sidequests in the game such as a few problems that the crew have faced in the anime.

The team rocket trio MIGHT be in it, i'm not sure yet...

One you beat the E4, professor oak will give you a ticket to the Orange Islands! Here you will try to gain the 5 Orange Island Badges and there will be a super tough orange island league! Also just like in the anime, the badges will need to be gained by performing tasks as well as battling.

Every single legendary pokemon will be in it, I may also add a shiny in the game (equivalant of red gyarados) it will probably be an eevee.

I might also add a legendary trio of my own creation...

The side quests will probably take as long as the main game so it'll take a long time to complete.

Please help me make this game a reality by helping in any way, shape or form. Every bit of help will be appreciated!

THANK YOU!!! :D

Years
  • Section info said:
    Game Development
    Discuss your games here, get help, and chat about the programs you use! (RM2K, Sphere, Game Maker, RM2K3, etc)
    This forum is not for ROM-Hacks or things related to them!
    You can't really miss it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back