• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Leaf Green/ Fire Red Monotype?

Years
  • this is if your bored of LGFR and want a challange

I got this of another forum basically the rules are

1. You can only use ONE type of pokemon.
    2. Double types are aloud, IE if you want to use Poison you can use Venusaur
    3. If you want to use a type that appears later-on in the game, for example Bug you can use your starter pokemon untill you catch your first bug pokemon then you must box your starter
    4.if you are using a type like flying you are allowed to catch a type of pokemon that will evolve into the type your aloud to use, for example, if you chose flying
    you can have Weedle and Caterpie because they both,at later stages, evolve into flying pokes..
    5.Please update :D

I might do one on LG,FR not sure on the type though -.-

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • This is probaly too much of a challenge lol, Serious picture this:

If you go with like Bugs
    Lvl 55 Beautifly
    Lvl 53 Ninjask
    Lvl 53 Shedinja
    Lvl 54 Dustox
    Lvl 54 Masquerain
    No offence but they probaly can't beat the elite four & I've tried.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
  • Monotype teams are quite old. The only real challenge is a bug team, and on Emerald, where things are a bit uglier than on the other games. And that's not really that hard to pull off either. The rest are not that hard to play. In FR/LG it's a bit trickier to find 6 pokemon of the same type, but the game is by far easier to beat than Emerald.

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
  • I think im gonna try it. Maybe with a Dark type team. I wonder if I can win. I might try a bug type team to see if I can win.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I will try my bug team on emulator coz I'm bored =P
    Uh could anybody please link a download for Firered or Leafgreen please?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Im doing a monotype challenge in Shiny Gold. I just have played FR too much so I needed to play something diferent. Rigth now my team consist of: Quilava, Growlithe, Combusken, Vulpix, Magby and Charmeleon; all at level 24.

Back