• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Super Luigi 64 (SM64 Hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Nice love mario man but mostly luigi. My favorite mario was m64 so this is making my day better. I have a suggestion/question.
    Are the portals going to be portraits and if they are could you make an animation were Luigi touches the portrait gets shrunken down to fit the portrait and is seen in the portrait before star select

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • that sounds great!!! thanks for considering me,and a lot of other psp users.just to let you know that i'll be supporting your hack til the end.

btw of course i know who StrmnNrmn is, i love daedalus...i think is really cool of you to help him with the coding.

Yeah no problem , Helped him code R9, which was the upgrade in speed and sound. Helping him this time round should be fun. Before a ROM hacker I was a PSP Homebrew developer.

To fix the mario head tell it to dump the graphics.... take the head graphics and change it in paint or photoshop then put the graphic in the folder plugin/highrez_texture/{game}/ tell it to override default graphics. I would love to stay and chat but I have to goto church. I'll be back later and I'll help you more.

yeah I know what I have to do, I Just need to re-download and install photoshop, thanks dude..your help is appreciated

Nice love mario man but mostly luigi. My favorite mario was m64 so this is making my day better. I have a suggestion/question.
    Are the portals going to be portraits and if they are could you make an animation were Luigi touches the portrait gets shrunken down to fit the portrait and is seen in the portrait before star select

I suppose, I just gotta see how much space is left, This is a lot differenet from pokemon ROM hacking, as you have to use most of the space given, I may take a day or so planning This out carefully. I don't want to disapoint

Wow, Luigi in SM64, Yeah!
    Can you change the Bosses for Zelda Bosses?
    This is KickAss!...
    Hehe, well, good luck in this hack!

haha yeah :D, I suppose I could change a few pointless bosses and replace em..I just gotta find em' :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    hey i just finished watching the videos it looked awesome good work,may i sugest that for your next video,you show us a new star or something that you added?

btw:1-loved the songs you chose for the video.2- could you tell StrmnNrmn to give us an update about R14?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • hey i just finished watching the videos it looked awesome good work,may i sugest that for your next video,you show us a new star or something that you added?

btw:1-loved the songs you chose for the video.2- could you tell StrmnNrmn to give us an update about R14?

1) yeah it's awsome, it's called "sparking" - Tekken 5 OST

2. I can do that, but he likes keeping surprises, I'll post an update of the emulator on this thread too, but I can't provide links or upload it here. But I will post all the info you need.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    ok thank you!!! i'll be looking forward for your next video.(if he likes keeping surprises its cool,i'm just glad to know that he is still alive) also is luigi going to have the same voice as mario?(not that i mind because i love mario's voice)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • ok thank you!!! i'll be looking forward for your next video.(if he likes keeping surprises its cool,i'm just glad to know that he is still alive) also is luigi going to have the same voice as mario?(not that i mind because i love mario's voice)

To be honest, I haven't thought about it, there are other important things I need to change

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I like luigis voice because it sounds funnier.
    And nice vid.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Nice to see that people like this hack. It would by sad for something like this go down for no support. Heck this is even the first n64 hack I ever heard of

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Nice to see that people like this hack. It would by sad for something like this go down for no support. Heck this is even the first n64 hack I ever heard of

hehe your right, I think I should make some support banners :D
    But yeah I plan to stick to this hack, If this hack goes down here for no support, then I'll just open it somewhere else.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I didn't know non-pokemon hacks were allowed here :surprised:.
    This is defeninty one hack I should keep a eye on :cool:.
    I got SM64 on my PC using Project 64 so I may give the hack a try once its released.
    Keep it up zeikku :D.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I didn't know non-pokemon hacks were allowed here :surprised:.
    This is defeninty one hack I should keep a eye on :cool:.
    I got SM64 on my PC using Project 64 so I may give the hack a try once its released.
    Keep it up zeikku :D.

hehe thanks, and I'll be sure to make this amazingly kool!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    well "da man" this is the creativity corner so any hacks are allowed here.
    Its just that this is the only non pokemon game because not much people who visit this site like or don't have the program for hacking other games.And well it IS called the
    pokecommunity
    "we're still working on a better slogan"
    Zeiiku( if you don't mind me calling you that) don't you think that luigi has the most abilities in the game?
    Luigi is the coolest anyways.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Heh, looks good.

The one thing is, it's gonna need a lot more work. You may want to change the levels around a bit, then work on more sprites.

Good job so far, though.

~Booilicious

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    i agree this is one of the most interesting/original hacks,when you create the support banner please tell me because i would love to support your hack,keep up the good work.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • well "da man" this is the creativity corner so any hacks are allowed here.
    Its just that this is the only non pokemon game because not much people who visit this site like or don't have the program for hacking other games.And well it IS called the
    pokecommunity
    "we're still working on a better slogan"
    Zeikku( if you don't mind me calling you that) don't you think that luigi has the most abilities in the game?
    Luigi is the coolest anyways.

this is to break the ice...
    1) "Da man" and everybody else, I wanted to surprise everyone by doing a SM64 hack, I would of brought out my Pokemon hack. I didn't want to be just like everybody else, so now we've got "speedy sonic" doing his sonic hack, you have "coolboyman" doing his GBC pokemon hack, and you have "Zel" dominating In the GBA area with Shiny gold. I really just want to be one of those people with N64 hacking in their favor :) (you can call me BIG headed, but I've been ignored my whole life LOL!) . I'm trying to give out the message that anything can be done if you put your heart into it.:D

i agree this is one of the most interesting/original hacks,when you create the support banner please tell me because i would love to support your hack,keep up the good work.

thanks dude, and yeah I'll tell ya when I Make one dude:D

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Its the very first hack I myself have seen for a N64 game.

Maybe you could replace Yoshi with Pikachu as a cameo :cool:. You do know that Yoshi was hidden somewhere in the original SM64 right?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Its the very first hack I myself have seen for a N64 game.

Maybe you could replace Yoshi with Pikachu as a cameo :cool:. You do know that Yoshi was hidden somewhere in the original SM64 right?

yeah i know..I know yoshi's offset i could do that..i could add pikachu into the game..not over yoshi though, maybe over peach or Bowser :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back