• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What Pokemon can be caught...

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
~You know how only Kyogre can be caught in Sapphire and Groudon in Ruby? Well what Pokemon can only be caught in one version of the remakes, excluding Deoxys.

*Family Guy theme song in background*

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
Years
demonchaos916 said:
~You know how only Kyogre can be caught in Sapphire and Groudon in Ruby? Well what Pokemon can only be caught in one version of the remakes, excluding Deoxys.

*Family Guy theme song in background*

http://www.serebii.net/red_green/exclusives.shtml here theres a list of all exclusive pokemon in there games.

*i luv the family guy theme song as u can tell by my sig and username but i dont know y its playing in the background:P"it seems today,that all-"*

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
Aww..
Too bad slowpoke can`t be caughtin FR Lucky thing I got the E-reader card!

Family guy Rocks!!

*Remembers all the Funny Episodes I saw*

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
And it's such a shame you can't catch Houndour or Houndoom in FR/LG- you have to trade from Colleseum, unless there are new G/S/C remakes on the way. And it's my favorite Dark-type family :(.

I love Family Guy! It's always so funny! :laugh:

Back