• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKM White Lightning by mewster7 and ~cpuDuDe08~

Cybermew X

That guy over there!
Years
  • POKEMON
    :t239:LIGHTNING Jet:t239:

Made by Mewster7 and ~cpuDuDe08~

I directed, mapped, and simple scripted while ~cpuDuDe08~ did complex scripts.

This is a hack of fire red that is made in a careful manner and has loads of hard work put into it. Hopefully the alpha will be released by october or earlier.

the story

Proffeser oak is reseaching why legendary pokemon can't evolve so you set out your journey and while waking up to route 1 one of the elite 4 is searching for a pidgey and he see's you traveling and tell's you about the pokemon league and that is your new dream to beat the elite 4 and the champion and you get a message in the next town from one of professer oak's assitant's and he tell's you to get all the pokemon data so he gives you a pokedex and thats where your jouney begin's

features

you can catch Pokemon from different regions
    some easter eggs added
    new people to see
    new places to go

current activities
    text = finished
    text = working
    text = want to do but don't know how

#1script a starter Pokemon
    #2restrain map to finished areas
    #3script the mom to start out the story

#4change title screen
    #5the players color

banners(looking for more if people can make them)
    making new one to match new name

screen shots

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    This looks like a good hack and if you stick too it then it might be good.

PS . first post

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You will have to put in features and the story also or else this thread will get closed.
    It looks pretty good so far from what i'm seeing.
    I will not comment any more until you make the story and features.
    EDIT: never mind i see the link to the site, but i still suggest you put the story and features on here.

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
  • Ok, Well everyone we'll only be hacking this on weekends... So development might be kinda slow....

And... We are trying to merge in a (Not telling) RomBase (Which Could Cause problems) so please bear with us.

Last edited:
    Years
  • We have changed most of the game becaus we have almost mastered mapping and scripting so we remade at and made it better.
    so this is back huh cool i cant wait for screenshots.
    here is a idea dont post much maps this time but maybe post 1or 2 anymore will wreck the hack
    well good luck

Back