• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RM2K Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This thread could be for how to do Day/Night, Random Rain, and other things like making phones, and how to make a party system. I thought this may be useful because I never saw any Tutorials section, and I think there should be one, for newbies like me :D ! Anyways, if there is a thread already about this kind of thing, just lock this thread. I hope this is a good idea, but it's probably not. Oh well, if you want to know some tutorials, come here!

Oh, and here's Day/Night coding for RM2K, with Random Rain!

- You should put this code into a common event called Day/Night!
    - The Common Event has to be a Parallel Process and has to be called on a map by an Event Tile(make an event tile and add the code - Call Event: Day/Night)
    - Also make the variables: day, night, dusk, dawn, and weather.

Switch Operation: [0001:day] ON
    Wait: 60.0 Sec
    Tint Screen: (R100,G070,B040,S120), 30.0 Sec (Wait)
    Switch Operation: [0001:day] OFF
    Switch Operation: [0002:dusk] ON
    Tint Screen: (R020,G040,B080,S120), 30.0 Sec (Wait)
    Switch Operation: [0004:dusk] OFF
    Switch Operation: [0002:night] ON
    Tint Screen: (R080,G080,B100,S100), 30.0 Sec (Wait)
    Switch Operation: [0002:night] OFF
    Switch Operation: [0002:dawn] ON
    Tint Screen: (R100,G100,B100,S100), 30.0 Sec (Wait)
    Switch Operation: [0003:dawn] OFF
    Switch Operation: [0001:day] ON

- This next bit of code goes into the common event Random Rain
    - The Common Event has to be a Parallel Process and has to be called on a map by an Event Tile(make an event tile and add the code - Call Event: Random Rain)

Variable Oper: [0001:weather] Set, Rnd [0-7]

Branch if Var [0001:weather] is 1
    Weather Effects: Rain, Weak
    Branch if Switch [0002:night] is OFF

: Else Handler

: End
    Wait 10.0 Sec
    Weather Effects: Rain, Medium
    Wait 10.0 Sec
    Weather Effects: Rain, Strong
    Wait 60.0 Sec
    Wait 10.0 Sec
    Wait 10.0 Sec
    Branch if Switch [0002:dawn] is ON

Branch if Switch [0002:day] is ON

Branch if Switch [0002:dusk] is ON

Branch if Var [0001:weather] is 2

Wait 10.0 Sec
    Wait 10.0 Sec
    Wait 60.0 Sec
    Wait 60.0 Sec
    Wait 10.0 Sec
    Wait 10.0 Sec

Branch if Var [0001:weather] is 3

Wait 10.0 Sec
    Wait 10.0 Sec
    Wait 60.0 Sec
    Wait 60.0 Sec
    Wait 60.0 Sec
    Wait 60.0 Sec
    Wait 10.0 Sec
    Wait 10.0 Sec

Branch if Var [0001:weather] is 4

:End

Branch if Var [0001:weather] is 5

Branch if Var [0001:weather] is 6

Hope this helps! This code was made in 2 hours, by a Gaming World member.
    Anyway, post here if you would like to make Tutorials or comment on them.
    ~Tetris

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Umm to just code that, that should have been like 5 minutes to code, that is the simplest thing ever, I think you misunderstud him, he probly meant to write the Tutorial, yea that coding is simple.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, there's a tutorials section in the gameboy section. I don't know if it's only for hacks though. Probably not.

Years
  • A Tutorials section in GameBoy? It's probably just for GameBoy, but I'm having my doubts. I've never seen it though. I just made this thread for people who might want to learn RM2K stuff, like Fork Options (I can't find it anywhere) and stuff like that. So if you want, you can ask a mod to close this. I thought this would be helpful, but apparently it's just a chatting place. Anyways, hopefully this doesn't turn into a chatting place. I guess I don't look around enough! *lol*
    ~Tetris
    PS: Sorry if I am spamming.

Oh, and I think that's for hacking ROMS, not for RM2K. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I just found that out. Sorry to cause confusion.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I think it's unfair to devote a whole section to hacking tutorials and not rm2k tutorials even though rm2k is harder to learn.

Years
  • phoenix316 said:
    I think it's unfair to devote a whole section to hacking tutorials and not rm2k tutorials even though rm2k is harder to learn.

Actually its harder to make gameboy games, if you start from scratch and code it yourself, since RM2k/3 is mostly drag and drop, while GB/GBC/GBA is coded in CC.

By the way when I say CC, I dont mean CC+, if anybody is wondering.

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    CC+? Or did you mean C++? Or maybe I'm just very confused ;)

I'll drop a line in the Admin lounge about the tutorial thing when I get a chance.

No I mean CC.

There's a difference between CC and CC+, its not the same.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I learned C++ faster than RM2K. Just a bit of effort here and there and you'll
    find it much easier! Shame I forgot the whole thing though. I can see bits and
    pieces of paper lying around in my room about coding C++ and Visual Basic.
    The one in the corner of my room says "yay! I've finished learning these
    ****ing things!"

And, the hacking section isn't about making gameboy games from scratch.
    They modify the originals. They're really fun to play though!

*back on topic*

Brendan Trainer

Let's battle!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    nah, for hacking you don't need to know programming but hexing, and to use loads and loads of programs....

*once again, back to topic...*

Years
  • Anyway, since nobody posted any other Tutorial, I guess I'll post 2 from Gaming World. Here's the first one - a guide on making a Dance Dance Revolution MiniGame!

--STEP 1-- making the place

Start with making a new map called something like "DDR room". Make it whatever size you want, but you want need it any bigger than the default size. For chipsets, pick whatever place has those direction arrow tiles, they come in the default dungeon set.
    Before clicking Ok (optional) select the parrallex of your choice. Then, if your making the parrallex bg version, fill the entire map with parrallex tiles (the pink ones in the lower tile layer). Then somewhere in the middle of the screen, or wherever you want the direction pad to go, find a blank floor tile (grass, paved walkway, ect.) and put it in the middle of where the direct. pad will go. Then from there find the direction pads, and put them where they belong.. up arrow right above that middle tile, down below middle tile, ect.. And any further chipsets you wish to deal out, do so.

--STEP 2-- pictures events and variables

I put pictures in here since its a small step, just make 4 pictures on paint however you like, just make sure people can see them easily, but they dont cover the the character, if they do, you can always move the DDR mat you made at the end of step one down further, or make the pic smaller, whatever pleases you. Now, on the direction pad tiles, make events set on "hero touch", these will be needed after making the common event. For the common event, make a new one and call it something like "DDR arrows" or "arrow appear" since this will make the arrows appear and disapear in a random fashion. Set the common event to Parallel process, and trigger switch on like "DDR play" or "DDR start". Then just put this code in:

<>Timer 1 Operation: Start
    <>Variable Oper: [XXXX:arrow show] Set, Rnd [1-4]
    <>Branch if Var [XXXX:arrow show] is 1
    <>Show Picture: 1. arrowdown, (173,30)
    <>Wait:1.0 Sec
    <>Erase Picture: 1
    <>
    <>Branch if Var [XXXX:arrow show] is 2
    <>Show Picture: 2. arrowleft, (173,30)
    <>Erase Picture: 2
    <>
    <>Branch if Var [XXXX:arrow show] is 3
    <>Show Picture: 3. arrowright, (173,30)
    <>Erase Picture: 3
    <>
    <>Branch if Var [XXXX:arrow show] is 4
    <>Show Picture: 4. arrowup, (173,30)
    <>Erase Picture: 4
    <>

ok, now trying to explain what happens here (note: XXXX = your # used for the variable). what happens if first you start off saying "timer 1 start counting down" then for what goes on with the variables "There are four different directions to show randomly. If that variable = 1 then show arrow 1..wait 1 sec then erase that pic"

Now for coding those direction pad events. Create a branch/fork statement, set to "if variable [XXXX:arrow show] is 1" XXXX being whatever your variable is to show arrows, that would have been made in the common event, and 1 being variable to change as each pad in relationship with the pad, ex. pic 1 = varible 1 = arrow left.
    Then in that fork, make another variable called "DDR score" and add (+) a number, like 4 or something, and if you want you can have the event move you back to the middle pad. For the else handler, or whatever it says in rm2k, have the variable "DDR score" - 1 or something, this removes points from your score for steping on the wrong pad". Do this with the appropreate changes to each pad. And double check now that these events are on hero touch, unless you want a harder level inwhich they need to push the button to activate it to have been pressed.

Now make an event off in the parrallex, with a precondition of the switch called "DDR play" or "DDR start". And start it as a parallel process. Put in the code a branch/fork for "if Timer 1 (or 2) is how ever long you want ppl to play b4 its over, a good 30 seconds should do fine, then set for "less or equal". the next steps are important but optional, by this I mean you need one of these endings, but which is up to you, and you can even make your own version to it if you wish.

for making a FF 7 wonder game area like version with tokens (Gp)
    - make a message in the last event I was talking about, and have it say like "You have been awarded for playing, you recived some Gp". Then for code to calculate, say maybe:
    <>Variable Oper: [XXXX:DDR score] / , 10
    <>Change Items: GP V[XXXX] Add
    <>Variable Oper: [XXXX:DDR score] Set, 0
    <>teleport: (wherever you want to go back to)
    XXX being whatever number variable you have for the score keeper

and the (Similar) Bowling Mini Game:

STEP 1:PREPERATION
    1)Open RM2K/3
    2)import the images
    3)Put together the chipset
    4)Place an event using the ball in the middle(You can use multiple events to make it look big if you know how)

STEP 2:THROWING THE BALL
    1)In the bowling ball event, make it auto-start, with the condition being the switch power start is on. Turn it on when you begin.
    2)First of all, make it show picture "1"(the blank power meter) in the designated place.
    3)Make a label, numbered "1". Inside, wait 0.3 seconds(to reduce lag and pause before increasing the meter) then increase the variable power by one. Make a fork condition checking if the power variable is above maximum(this will be based on your meter). In the branch case have it return the variable power to 0. Don't put in an else case.
    4)Have it then call event "show power meter"(we will make that later; it changes the picture). Wait another 0.0 seconds to reduce lag. Then put in an input key. Have it use the action key and the variable stop meter.
    5)After that place a fork condition if the variable stop meter is "5", or the action key number. In the branch case have it turn off the switch Power start or whatever you called it. Then turn on the switch aim start, which will activate page 2. In the else case have it jump to label "1".

STEP 2.5:AIMING
    1)Make another page, autostart and if the switch aim start is on.
    2)Make this the same as earlier until step 4 is done except change every ting to be based on aim. For example, instead of power put aim and instead of calling show power meter call show aim meter.
    3)This is just about the same except the end. Turn off switch aim start the turn on the switch "check if hit".

STEP 3:CHECKING IF YOU HIT THE TARGET
    Now this part looks kinda complicated because of all the fork conditions. I will base this on a maximum of 20 power and aim to make it simple.None of the forks will have else cases.NOTE:Before this have it fade out the screen.
    1)
    Make a fork if the variable power is greater than or equal to 17. Within that make another one if power is less less than or equal to 19.(for height). Then within that make another fork to check if AIM is less than or equal to 3.
    Within that check if the variable aim is greater than or equal to 1. In that have it raise the variable score by however much you want. Have it return you to the map you started at.
    2)Repeat this for the rest of the holes, making the differences between the forks bigger or smaller. Vary the score given as well.

STEP 4:SHOWING THE PICTURES(from earlier)
    This is how to make the events that show the meters.
    1)Make an action key blank event in the corner.Make its start condition the switch "power start". Make a fork checking if the variable power is 1. In the branch case have it show power 1 in place of power meter 0. In the else case make another fork to check if the variable is 2. In the branch case show picture 2 instead.repeat this until you finish, but at the end check if the variable power is zero. In the branch case show picture power meter 0.
    2)In page two make it the same as page 1 except the start condition is the switch aim start and switch all the variables and pictures. My suggestion is that you use a cursor instead of a horizontal meter.

And that's it! Anyway, I'll leave this thread for now.
    ~Tetris

Years
  • Daegon_Kimeron said:
    I learned C++ faster than RM2K. Just a bit of effort here and there and you'll
    find it much easier! Shame I forgot the whole thing though. I can see bits and
    pieces of paper lying around in my room about coding C++ and Visual Basic.
    The one in the corner of my room says "yay! I've finished learning these
    ****ing things!"

And, the hacking section isn't about making gameboy games from scratch.
    They modify the originals. They're really fun to play though!

*back on topic*

Well I said that it was harder to make a Gameboy game if you started from scratch, I know hacking isn't from scratch.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I thought you'd say that. I found a gba game I made about a year ago in my
    zip disk. I wasn't surprised that it was pokemon. Anyway, I played it and it seemed
    quite funny. Anyway, I deleted that now since I don't really want to remember
    what kind of guy I was before. I'm trying to have a fresh start.

*trying to get back on topic*

Years
  • Thanks DarkMage! You know, since there was a lot of places that were useful about Help, Resources and stuff, I thought, "Hey, why don't I make a thread of Tutorials?" And that's why I made it, to be exact. Hopefully someone will actually listen to my posts like Mena and maybe some others, and make some Tutorials. Sorry if I sound rude.
    ~Tetris

Years
  • Done! And anyways, here is yet another tutorial for your RM2K needs: HP Bars! That's one of many tutorials heading your way! Here's the HP Bar one:
    STEP 1:Defining the percentages

Make a new common event. It should be a call event. Set the three variables to the corresponding objects(HP and Max HP).

Next divide the dummy max hp variable by 10(for 10% of the maximum). Now create a fork to check if the current HP and Max HP is the same. Code as of now:

<>Variable Oper:[xxxx:Hero HP]set, Hero HP
    <>Variable Oper:[xxxx:Hero Maximum HP]set, Hero Max HP
    <>Variable Oper:[xxxx:Dummy max HP]set, Hero max HP
    <>Variable Oper:[xxxx:Dummy max HP]/, 10
    <>FORK opt:[xxxx:Hero HP], [Hero Maximum HP]Equiv.
    <>
    :END Case

STEP 2:SHOWING THE PICTURES

Within that fork show the full HP bar in the place you want(50, 30 is good). Now after the end case subtract the hero max HP variable by the dummy max hp variable. Then check if the variable Hero HP is GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO Hero Max HP. In vthe branch case show the 90% health bar in the same place. Here is the code for after the first branch from the first step:

<>Variable Oper:[xxxx:Hero Maximum HP]-,var.[dummy max hp]
    <>FORK Opt:Var.[xxxx:Hero HP] is var.[max hp] or more
    <>Show picture:1, 90% HP
    :ELSE CASE
    (Insert the previous code in bold here but repleace the 90% HP picture with the one below and repeat).
    NOTE:Repeat the previous process for the rest of the health

And now, for the second tutorial! Hide-and-Seek People! Here it is:
    I can't TELL you, so I will put it in coding. But first make a map, say 40x40 and go to the events tab and make 3 events with graphix of some kids. (They are who you will be finding.) Put them side by side. Now name the events, Event 1, Event 2, and Event 3.

In Event 1, double click in the white space and go to Show Message:

<>Messg: If you find us, you will get a prize!!!
    <>Set Screen Tone:(R000,G000,B000,S000),1.0sec(W)
    <>Change Switch: [0022:Hiders Dissappear]-ON Set
    <>Wait: 1.0s.
    <>Set Screen Tone:(R100,G100,B100,S100),1.0sec(W)
    <>

Now make a page 2 in the 3 events you've made and set graphic to blank (Pink) tile, and autostart. check the box beside switch and put in the switch you made.(Hiders Dissappear. Now make 4 events spread around the area and check the switch box again and put in the same switch, but instead of no graphic, put in their regular graphics this time. Name the three seperate events Hider1,2,and 3.

Make each of them push key and the following coding.

<>Variable Ch:[0023:Hider Found]+ ,1
    <>

Now before heading on go ahead and make 3 switches. Hider 1,2,3. NOT IN this event, but go ahead and make them.

Now in Hider1 under the variable set the switch Hider 1 ON.

So in the event Hider 1, the coding should look like:

<>Change Switch:[0019:Hider 1]-ON Set
    <>
    Now make a new page in this event and make switch Hider 1 CHECKED and make it a blank EVENT.

Now go to event Hider 2 and make do the same, but make switch Hider 2, it should look like this:::

<>Change Switch:[0020:Hider 2]-ON Set
    <>

Now make a new page in this event and make switch Hider 2 CHECKED and make it a blank EVENT.

Now go into event Hider 3 and the coding should look like:

<>Change Switch:[0021:Hider 3]-ON Set
    <>

Now make a new page in this event and make switch Hider 3 CHECKED and make it a blank EVENT.

Now, remember the first three events we made?(Event1, 2 and 3???) Well, now go in event 1 and make a new page. Check the bbox and put in the HIDER 1 Switch we made. Make the graphic of the same one on the first page. Now...Make the variable so that when it reaches 3(when you've found everyone) the leader (Event 1) gives you a prize. Basically the coding looks like this:::

<>FORK Optn:Varbl[0023:Hider Found]-3
    <> Messg: Congrats! You've found everyon and you get the prize (whatever).
    <> Add/Remove Item: ????->??Incr.
    <> Change Switch:[0024:All found]-ON Set
    <>
    <>:ELSE Case
    <> <>Messg:Oh No! You still have one more person to find!
    <>
    <>FORK Optn:Varbl[0023:Hider Found]-1
    <>Messg:You still have the other 2 to find!
    <>
    <>
    <>:END Case
    <>
    <>
    <>

WHew! That was a lotta coding, eh? Now go to the EVENT Event 1 and make a new page and put check in the switch box and put in switch ALL FOUND that we made above. In the event box put:

<>
    <>Messg: Thanks for playing Hide and seek!
    <>

The third tutorial is a Bank one, so enjoy this one:
    Let's start by showing you how to make the bank. Place the evnt whereever you want and have it activate on hero touch. Below is the coding for the bank:

<>Message: Hello, what would you like to do todday?
    <> Show choice Deposit/Withdraw/Check how much money is there
    <> Deposit case
    <>Message: Please input how much you would like to deposit
    <>Change variable Money set to Money(this money = how much gold they have)
    <>Input (store in the variable insert gold)
    <>Fork Condition- If insert gold > money
    Else
    <>Message: You money has been deposited!
    Change gold held - insert gold
    Change variable bank gold + insert gold

Withdraw Case
    <>Message: How much will you be withdrawing today?
    Input (store in the variable insert gold)
    Fork Condition- if insert gold > bank gold
    <>Message: You do not have enough money in your bank account!
    Else
    <>Message: gold has been withdrawn
    <>Change gold held + insert gold
    <>Change variable bank gold - insert gold

How much money is in there case
    Message: You have /v[what ever the variable number for bank gold is] gold in your account

And that is how you make the bank. Now to gain interest you need a common event. This common event should be a parrelel process. The coding for the common event is below:

<>Wait 200s
    Fork Condition- Bank gold > 2000
    <> Change bank gold + 200
    Else
    Fork Condition- Bank gold > 1000
    <> Change bank gold + 100
    Else
    Fork Condition- Bank gold > 500
    <> Change bank gold + 50
    Else
    Fork Condition- Bank gold > 100
    <> Change bank gold + 10
    Else
    Fork Condition- Bank gold > 50
    <> Change bank gold + 5
    Else
    Fork Condition- Bank gold > 20
    <> Change bank gold + 2
    Else
    Fork Condition- Bank gold > 10
    <> Change bank gold + 1

These were all made in GamingWorld, so thank you very much! But I do have 2 more tutorials, one of which is a Bridge Walkover, now:
    Step 1: Set up
    I am making a simple bridge that you could follow along with if you want. First, I set up a map, all grass. Then, I put two mountains is so there is a space of around 5 chips between them. Next, I put steps going up those two mountains. Next, make sure your chip set has at least two of the same bridge chips. On the top and bottom of each ladder, I put an event. (In my demo, it has a neat climbing system, and easy to do, if you want to use it, go ahead, but I'm not including it in the demo) For 1 of the two bridge chip sets, have it be set to a circle, and so you can walk across it, but not all 4 directions... ==== would have the arrows < and >, as for those are the two directions you can walk. For the other one, have it be set to a star, and all four arrows. There, If you understood that, good. If not, you can always look off of my demo.

Step 2: Coding
    OK, the easy part. Let's say chip 1 has a star, and chip two has the circle. For the top events on the ladder, add this coding.

<>Change Chip: Lower Chip 1 to 2 (sets the star chip set to the circle chip set)
    <>

For the bottom event, add this coding.

<>Change Chip: Lower Chip 2 to 1 (sets the circle chip set to the star chip set)
    <>

If you are on the top, have the bridge on the map start as the circle chip set(like me). If you are on the bottom, set the have the bridge on the map start as the star chip set(unlike me).

Someone unfamiliar, so don't worry about the demo. Anyway. the last one is... the Running System! I will post one more if you will read that one. Anyway, here it is:

Ever wanted to make a running system in which you tapped the cancel key to open the menu and holding the cancel key enables running? Well this simple tutorial will show you how. I?ve found NO errors with this running system (No accidental permanent speed ups/ slow downs, ect.) and the results are superb. Anyway, on with the tutorial.

Open up the database, make a new common event set to parallel process. The coding for the running system should go like this.

1. Enter password (Only the 6 key, do not wait until key hit). Store into var name "Run Key"- This checks to see if you are hitting cancel
    2. Fork condition. If var. "Run Key" is equal to 6
    3. Wait .2 Seconds
    4. Enter password (Only the 6 key, do not wait until key hit). Store into var name "Run Key" (add ELSE case)
    5. Fork condition. If var. Run Key is equal to 6 -These double forks/enter password actually determine if you are tapping or holding escape.
    6. Call Common Event: Set to Running Speed* -Increases speed. See note. (You can enter a graphic change here)
    7. Cycle
    8. Wait 0.0 seconds - Lag killer
    9. Enter password (Only the 6 key, do not wait until key hit). Store into var name "Run Key"
    10. Fork condition. If var. "Run Key" is equal to 0
    11.Call Common Event: Set to walking speed* - Decreases speed. See note. (You can resume graphic here as well)
    12. Break Cycle
    END CASE
    < >
    END CYCLE
    < >
    ELSE CASE:(To fork on step number 5)
    13. Call Menu - if key was tapped.
    END CASE
    < >
    END CASE

* "Set to running speed" common event?s coding needs to be another common event (Duh) With the following line of code:
    < >Move event: Hero; Spd. Down, Spd. Down, Spd. Down, Spd. Up, Spd. Up, Spd. Up

"Set to walking speed" common event?s coding needs to be another common event with the following line of code:
    < >Move event: Hero; Spd. Down, Spd. Down, Spd. Down, Spd. Up, Spd. Up

Those common events to call prevents all problems one would usually get with the standard "Move speed up" and "Move speed down" command. The common events physically SET the hero?s speed to Running or Walking, thus removing most common problems.

That's it, The perfect running system. Pretty easy, huh? ^_^

And now for the Picture Menu, before I finish posting. Here we go!

how to make a picture menu

Tried to make a cms or cbs in pictures, but you couldn't find out how, here is the explanation of how to make a picture based menu for your system. The basic is that you use a fork condition to let the system know which picture to show. For example if the variable is at 1 you see a picture with the first option selected, with 2 the second option. In that fork condition you put a password, which checks which button you press, so let's say if you press "down" the picture showing variable will change too 2 and then you will be able to select the second option, same for esc, enter key, and the other directions. So it would look like this (note that if you only use a cursor this code should be made so that the cursor pic changes his position).

<>label 2 no (this works like a cycle but will prevent lag)
    <>Fork - cursor select - 1
    <><> show picture - cursor - attack (or show picture - cursor - x50 y 100)
    <><>enter key (password) (set everything so , the direction, esc, enterkey and the wait until key pressed).
    <><>fork - cursor direction - 1 (down)
    <><><>set var cursor select 2
    <><>fork end
    <><>fork - cursor direction - 4 (up) (this is the last option in this case run)
    <><><>set var cursor select 4
    <><>fork end
    <><>fork - cursor direction - 5 (enter key)
    <><><> (whatever you like it to do when it attacks
    <><>fork end
    <><>fork - cursor direction - 6 (esc)
    <><><> go to label 1 no (this one is so you dont have to retype this the whole time.
    <><>fork end
    <>fork end
    <> Fork - cursor select - 2
    <><>show picture - cursor - skill (or show picture - cursor - x50 y 120
    <><>enter key (password) (set everything so , the direction, esc, enterkey and the wait until key pressed).
    <><><> set var cursor select 3
    <><>fork end
    <><>fork - cursor direction - 4 (up) (this will let you go back to the attack option again)
    <><><> set var cursor select 1
    <><>fork end
    <><><> whatever you like it to do when it use a skill
    <><>fork end
    <><><> go to label 1 no (this one is so you dont have to retype this the whole time.
    <><>fork end
    <>fork end
    <>Fork - cursor select - 3
    <><> show picture - cursor - item (or show picture - cursor - x50 y 140
    <><><> set var cursor select 4
    <><>fork end
    <><>fork - cursor direction - 4 (up) (this will let you go back to the skill option again)
    <><><> set var cursor select 2
    <><>fork end
    <><><> whatever you like it to do when it use a item
    <><>fork end
    <><>fork end
    <>fork end
    <>Fork - cursor select - 4
    <><> show picture - cursor - skill (or show picture - cursor - x50 y 160
    <><><> set var cursor select 1 (it goes to attack again.
    <><>fork end
    <><>fork - cursor direction - 4 (up) (this will let you go back to the item option again)
    <><><> set var cursor select 3
    <><>fork end
    <><><> whatever you like it to do when it use run
    <><>fork end
    <><>fork end
    <>fork end

I had trouble with this code for 3 hours, so if something doesn't work carefully check you variables. Also be sure that before you go in the menu you allready have the "cursor select" variable to 1.

These tutorials weren't made by me, but they are plenty useful! Anyway, next up is Phone and other tutorials. Until then, bye!
    ~Tetris

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back