• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Almighty Feebas Fanclub~

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
The Almighty Feebas/Milotic Fanclub

feebas.png

credit to Forest Grovyle for the prettyful depiction of the perfect Feebas and Everstone

We shall bow down to the greatness of the ones we call the Feebas >O

(Also known as ヒンバス/Hinbass)​

Yes, hello and welcome to the *Feebas* and Milotic Fanclub! :3 Let us all post deliciously as we chitchat and worship the Great One, as well as its captivating evolution, Milotic. <D Anyone can be a member, all you need to do is to learn to worship like or love the darling Water type 8D And yes, if you like Milotic, you are welcome to join the Feebas lovers here, we will, of course, discuss about Milotic since it is the Great One's evolved form. Though Feebas may not be the 'prettiest' Pokemon, it's definitely one of the cutest, and sadly, one of the overlooked Pokemon, it shows us how much power and beauty lies in the heart, and this pwnsome power and beauty can only be unleashed once we have put in enough effort. Yes, the Great One teaches us so many life lessons. That is why it is so Great.

&​

Do you need moar reasons before admitting to yourself that the Feebas deserve your love? >3

- Though Feebas' level-up moves are the same as Magikarp, it can be taught TMs, HMs, and be bred to learn egg moves as well as be tutored, making it a tad more useful than Magikarp in the beginning. (IE; ICE BEAM, MIRRORCOAT)

- Feebas' name is a combination of feeble and bass. Its Japanese name is a combination of 貧, poor, and bass. "Hin" also comes from the words "hind", as in behind, or "hinder". Isn't that cool and makes you want to glomp the poor little thing? ;.;

- In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, its recruit rate is only 9.2%! You need to put in loads of effort to recruit it, that's how special and pwnsome Feebas is, yo'.

- Feebas has appeared FOUR times in the anime. YEAHHHH….

- Feebas is an aquatic Pokemon which can thrive in both fresh and salt water because of its Hardy nature <3

- Milotic could be seen as a counterpart to Gyarados. Like Gyarados, Milotic evolves from an underestimated fish Pokémon (incidentally, Feebas and Magikarp have the same move sets) and is modeled after a sea serpent. Although both can be either male or female, Milotic has a feminine and serene appearance while Gyarados has a masculine and aggressive appearance. In addition, their evolutions represent extreme weakness turning into extreme power and extreme ugliness beauty turning into extreme beauty.

[Credit goes to bulbapedia for the info]

&​

Rules
1)No SPAM
2)No double-posting
3)No FLAMES
4)Ensure that you are willing to worship like Feebas before posting in the club
5)All PC and Mixed Community Clubs Rules apply
6)Discussion should be about Feebas/Milotic, and shouldn't deviate to any other topics
7)Spread the love of Feebas~

Members
- Ibuberu
- Erureido
- Smarties-chan
- midnighteon
- ~*Champion Shirona*~
- QuantumFore
- Oni Raichu
- BeachBoy
- Alter Ego
- SolarS3xy
- LawlRly
- You, right nao, srsly.

→Current Topic

Do you think Feebas should be a common Pokemon?
How long did you take to catch your first Feebas?
Anyone have a shiny feebas yet?
Why do you like Feebas/Milotic?

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
How could I not join a club dedicated to the awesome, cute and lovely Feebas? :3 I'mma join this club right now! =D

As for the current topic: I love Feebas simply because of how awesome it is. =D That thing's so incredibly adorable - how can you not love it? I want a Feebas plushie. :3 I also can't help feeling sorry for that poor, adorable fish. I can't believe how people have the nerve to call it ugly - even the Pokédex says it's often ignored due to its looks. ;_; How is that possible? You'd really think one's first reaction would be to fling their arms around the fish, but no - instead it's ignored. Not cool. =\

I'm not as big of a fan of Milotic as I am of Feebas, but Milotic's a pretty nice Pokémon as well. It does have certain elegance and it certainly can be a formidable fighter as well and Mirror Coat is one of my favorite moves so it gets extra points for being able to use that effectively. Milotic's design certainly is stylish and I'm a fan of all snake-like Pokémon so naturally I love Milotic as well. Doesn't change the fact that Feebas is far more awesome though. :3

Feebas needs more love! D=

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Welcome, new members~! ^O^

Great answers for the topic (:

At first, I though that Feebas was incredibly neglected and even called... 'ugly' I looked at it, and realised, it what way did it seem ugly to me? It had decent design, and even a decent movepool. Why would some people discriminate its appearance all because of a Pokedex entry. D: I don't know how or why, but a fiery passion for the Great One developed within me, and I grew to love it so <3

I'm not such a big fan of Milotic, thogh I will of course, admit that it looks incredibly pretty. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
I want to join!

For Feebas is because it has a unique evolution that none have,and it may look ragged to others,but it looks cute to me!
Milotic,Beautiful... Not to mention a good wall and contest Pokemon!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Although I'm not interested in joining I'd like to add that in te tcg Febass/Milotic is a freat evolution line to use because of marvel scales effectivness

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
Years
feebas.png
OOOoo ooo oOOO oOO Feebas. I love the little cheese. I never leave route 119 before I catch it. And when it does appear it makes my heart Jump. :D I am a big fan of
Milokaross(milotic) as well. The beautiful mermaid of serpentine. I love its moves and its appearance. My shiny Milotic has more than 42 ribbions winning all the contests. I am also a BIG fan of Pike Queen Lucy as you can tell. She also has a Milotic. The Beautiful Queen of Serpentine. =p

Anyway i WANNA JOIN...
<3
feebas.png
<3

Because i love it... j/k . Because it is the best water pokemon eva.... hard to get makes it unique. Evolves into a Milotic WHICH PWNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Gyrados.

:16:

Although I'm not interested in joining I'd like to add that in te tcg Febass/Milotic is a freat evolution line to use because of marvel scales effectivness

KICKS THE USER OUT OF THE CLUB.

>____________________>

Young%20and%20Kicking4.jpg

:16:

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Can I join? My Feebas or shall we say he turned into a Milotic, is one of my permanent team in Emerald and Pearl. Not only of it's beauty but also of it's super defence. My team usually consists of pokemon that's highly defensive that's counters with powerful attacks.

Me? Why I love Feebas/Milotic???

As I've said before, beauty and defence it's key. Having Recover and Mirror coat is quite a nuisance when challenging Milotic and countering the foe with Hydropump/Surf and Blizzard/Ice beam, it's very formidable. And it's method of evo. is unique...

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
@ Thebiggamer

I'm sorry if this is a misunderstanding, but in the first post, I specifically said that only Feebas/Milotic lovers could post in this club. More detailed, would be rule number four. Please, read. D:

@ the other wonderful peoples

Welcome to the club~! Let us all celebrate the greatness of Feebas. Feel free to post any new topics for discusson whenever you want (:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years

Nope, I've yet to catch myself a shiny one. The non-shiny ones are just as cute though~ I'm breeding loads of them in my Emerald game. There's about half a box full of Feebas eggs ~<3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
I hatched like about 2 box fulls,but no shiny.
It would be so cool though!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years

Ahh... that one is extremely rare, so only a few gamers can catch or hatch one... Me? Nahhh....

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'm going to join because this fan club has to be the most epic fan club around.

I don't have a shiny Feebas, but I do have a shiny Milotic. Back in the days when I cloned Pokemon for people, I came across a shiny Milotic that was used as a filler Pokemon, so I kept it. I'm pretty sure it's hacked though.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Yes, it is EPIC, welcome to the club Oni Raichu. <D

Time for a new topic, everyone? :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
It was quicker than i thought,at least 30 minutes.
After seeing it i got all jumpy and caught so much!

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years

2 hours! Most of the time, I was doing something else with one hand, while the other just pushed the control pad. xD The long time was well worth it (: I felt so happy when I saw the Feebas <3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Wow, someone sure put some effort into their club. XD Nice job on the thread.

Count me in. :D

Oh, months? I seriously searched everywhere for that fish. @@; I know it sounds pretty bad, but gosh it took forever! :F

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Would you believe it took me this long to realize that you've made this? Attentive = me. xD

Anyways, you can count me in among the forces of the righteous. Can't make any attendance promises since my current track record with these clubs is horrendous, but I most certainly love Feebas and have done so ever since I saw that pokédex entry. Poor disrespected thing. ;.;

Now, then...to catch up on the topics.

Multiple reasons. First off, it's the visuals; I just love that little moustache-y thing above its mouth, not to mention the expression. I can't really explain why; I just do. xD Second, it's got the Magikarp appeal without Magikarp's annoying lack of learnable moves, making it a lot more interesting to play around with on the fiction side of things. What's more, it's one of the most challenging pokémon to obtain (I'm not counting the event ones, since those are hand-me-outs) and as such it appeals to my collector instinct. (As a gamer, I'm the type who wants to go in there and pull out every carefully concealed little treasure (or pokémon, as it were) there is to find, no matter the amount of work that goes into it. XD) And...well, I'll admit that I have a nasty counter-reaction to the completely undeserved Feebas bashing going on because of the silly pokédex entry. The poor fishy needs some lovin'. :<

Oh, I wish, I wish...nope, no shinies yet. I've owned two boxfulls of Bold Feebas, IV bred in five generations in an attempt to reach perfection. (My last was pretty close too, with perfect to near-perfect (As in, 29-31 range) IVs in everything except Speed), but alas...I spontaneously decided to reset my Pearl game one day and only noticed afterwards that I had forgotten to transfer my near-perfect Feebas to another cartridge. Curse my spontaneity. >.< Ah well, I'll just breed them up anew one of these days. This time I'm going to be doing it on Emerald, though, as poffins are a royal pain as Beauty enhancers go. <.<

Umm...getting back on topic? xD

4-evah. The random number generator was really out to get me that time around, so I had to go through about half the water patches outside Fortree before I got lucky. The entire process must have taken...oh, about three hours? Once I finally hooked the adorable fishie, it was all worth it, though. <3

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
I welcome both the wonderful BeachBoy and Alter Ego to this wonderful club ~<3

Anyone who's got an idea for a new topic, please post, yeah? :3

Back