• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Trophy Garden Pokémon Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Trophy Garden Special Pokémon Editor [TGPE]

tgpegu2.png

This tool let's you edit the (special) Pokémon that appear at the Trophy Garden.

Todo:
  • Find (add..) how to edit the levels? [If possible..]
Bugs:
  • None I know about..
DOWNLOAD (MegaUpload) [Mirror @ PROMH]

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
Wow, first the Honey Tree Pokemon editor and now this one. You sure are fast at making useful tools :D
Well, good job and I can't wait to try it out ^^

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Haha thanks.. but these tools are easy..
Though, because I'm so 'fast', there could be some bugs in it, so please report.
Safari Game Pokémon Editor is out too =P

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
This, and the Safari Game Pokemon Editor wont load for me. Each time I click on them, I get a weird sound. It's the same sound when an error message pops up on your computer, however, it was just the sound and no message.

I wonder if it has to do with already editing these Pokemon in these locations. I edited the Pokemon in Great Marsh and Trophy Garden in the Wild Pokemon Editor, but not the event ones, so I don't know if this is the reason.

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
This, and the Safari Game Pokemon Editor wont load for me. Each time I click on them, I get a weird sound. It's the same sound when an error message pops up on your computer, however, it was just the sound and no message.

I wonder if it has to do with already editing these Pokemon in these locations. I edited the Pokemon in Great Marsh and Trophy Garden in the Wild Pokemon Editor, but not the event ones, so I don't know if this is the reason.
We talked about this.. but, it looks like you're the only one who has this problem.
If there are others who have this problem, please report through PM !!

I can't help you (yet) Archuleta Shuckle, sorry.

Years

I have the same problem. it makes that wierd sound and doesn't open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back