• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traner cards and more.

Bloodbane

ummm...
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2010
hi i have some trainer cards i have made i am a beginner at making trainer cards so hope you like them:

My first one i did:
16bdjte.jpg

second one:
amd0mb.jpg

third one:
eupzbc.jpg

Fourth one:
1z7zv6.png

here are some of my sprites i have done:
(i will post these later)

my first sprite:
2a7h2t4.jpg

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
What is this sprite supposed to be?

It's just a pokeball (a fuzzy looking one for that manner) pasted over a crobat.

You gotta start somewhere, but this is kinda lame. I hope the rest of your stuff is a bit better than that.

Years
it's not bad for a beginner. I remember I had worse. For the second card, you could do something about the patch of background around the torchic. You could also place the words a little higher so that it stays in the box. For the first card, you could've moved the gengar sprite higher so it shows more. Other that that, they all ok. Oh and how exactly did you make the pokeball sprite? because it doesn't look very good.

Back