• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you put in Room 101?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Hey, In English at school at the moment we're doing a project on a book called 1984 by George Orwell and there's a bit in it about a place called Room 101 where people go to have there worst fears taken place.

Well also there's a Comedy TV show called Room 101, Where celebrity's go and talk about 5 pet hates of theres, Then the presenter (Paul merton) decides wether they should be banished to Room 101.

So I'm asking you, What 5 things would you like to see go into Room 101?

My 5:
    1. Flies - Just useless little buzzy things that have no purpose and puke everywhere :(
    2. Halloween - I just don't think it has any point, and for all you know you could get sweet's drugged with rohipnal from some old paedo -.-
    3. Old people with Phones (Sorry if I offend anyone) - My nan is the worst, For one she answrs and says her phone number -.-, I mean the last thing I ever did was dial that number!, I know what it is!, It's like knocking on someones door and they open and then say thier adress -.-, Also she can't hear a thing i say...I could go on and on.
    4. Cheaply made adverts - ...Do I really need to watch Barry Scott shouting at us to by a stupid product because some cheap as actor went: "Wow....Look at it get rid of my limescale!, I know that germs reside there and now my child can use the shower safely :O"
    5. Slow walkers - Isn't it just the worst when your trying to get home or somewhere else and there's this large group of people walking at snails pace? Thought so.

Yay.

NO FLAMING
    IF YOU WAN'T TO PUT A PC MEMBER IN ROOM 101 MUST ASK THERE PERMISSION FIRST!
    YOU MAY SAY TO SOMEONE ELSE WHY YOU DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT THEY PUT BUT NO FLAMING, DIFFERENT THINGS ANNOY DIFFERENT PEOPLE OK?

Phew, Post away.

----------------
    Listening to: Hot Chip - Sexual Chocolate via FoxyTunes

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    First off, props to the school on choice of novel =]

I would send the following things to R101:
    Political Correctness- For offending the majorities by appeasing the minorities.
    Tracksuits- For inspiring the ideology of yob culture and ruining hoodies for the rest of us :|
    The Red Ring of Death- When an xbox 360 has a system failure they rub it in your face by making it glow red. Why must my £300 box taunt me after its death?!?
    iPods- As soon as you buy one apple spew yet another update, leaving yours obsolete.
    Sugar Puffs- For copying the Boosh on their adds and then claiming not to.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • Neat idea =]

1: Ignorant people. I had to deal with some at school today at my school's mock election, people saying that they didn't want to vote for Barack Obama simply because he was black, and then calling him the "n" and "f" words ><

2: All insects. Lol. They hate me. And I hate them. :P

3: Napoleon Dynamite. That was an awful movie. Srsly. =/

4: My mom.... XD; You have no idea.

5: Those vests everyone is wearing that go over their shirts that look like something from Panic! At the Disco. WAY too many people have them for them to be considered cool anymore. =[

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You certainly know how to make an entertaining thread, Blazeavile! I shall commence with the fears and annoyances.

1. Bad Grammar
    My lord I can't believe the grammar and spelling usage I see around the internet. Seriously, why on earth would you use such a thing as "txt tlk" or "1337?" They both seem like foolish concepts to me. Just write as if you were talking to a friend via snail mail, you sound much more intelligent. :/

2. Arrogance
    I cannot stand people who take the intelligence they were given and rub it in the faces of the masses. I suppose superiority-complexes just vex me.

3. Birds
    I have always hated birds... They start chirping way too early in the morning and they can scare the living daylights out of you at a pet store!

4. War Hawks
    Those people that believe thier country is just the best on earth and anyone who believes otherwise is not meant to share the planet. Sometimes I wish people would just wake up and smell the diplomacy. :/

Currently, that's about all I can think of. A room full of any of that would be enough for me to go to my happy place and never return. xD

Back