• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Do you like this intro? You are a 10 year old boy (or girl). You live in the Sonhu reigon. You and your rival are on your way to Professor Kaya to get your pokemon but no one is there. You go home when suddenly you here a scream you rush to where the scream was and see 3 pokemon, an injured proffesor and a New pokemon attacking the proffesor.

New features :
    107 new pokemon
    Team Virus - who wants to Create a new cyberspace for deoxys but has to destroy all other pokemon!
    Cyberspace!

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    It sounds...intriguing, but I think you should go into a bit more depth as to what the premise is. Obviously the main legendary is Deoxys, but would there be a special cyberspace area for catching it (like origin form Giratina in Platinum)? I think you should try developing the idea a bit more.

Atomic Reactor

So what? You don't own the name. He can name it whatever he wants...

But being more creative and choosing a different name would be a good idea.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    I can't actually make the game so I don't have any screenies but if anyone wants to take this aboard I have no objection.

I could give you a rough version of the title screen though- plz let me do that

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Hey what the heck this is directly copied from my story, Pokemon Viral Version! Except the cyberspace part.

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
    Years
  • His...storyline is absolutely nothing like Viral Version's; calm down.
    That said, however, it is still very uncreative. You haven't said much about it at all, and what you have said sounds entirely too much like R/S/E. Sonhu reminds me very strongly of Sinnoh.

Also, why does 'Team Virus' need to destroy all other Pokemon in order to create this "Cyberspace"?

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    If you can't make the game, WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS THREAD? No one wants to help someone who can only be the creative lead for their own project.

As I said many moons ago, this story needs some serious fleshing out, and some initiative on your part to learn how to do something for your game. There is no detail as to what is in the actual game, no background, no explanation. For example, did you create an ending to your beginning? Did you think out "why do the events in this story happen the way they do?"

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
    Years
  • Ah, yes; I didn't even notice his post at first.
    You necroed this thread for no other purpose than to let us know that you have no intention of creating the game yourself, but we're free to use your nonexistent storyline to create our own?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • So uh, seeing the amount of information you added, I don't think there was any real need to bump this thread x_x;

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back