• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket's Disguises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    The dumbest disguise yet would be the one where they just put their clothes inside out. DOne- the tweprs get fooled...

Yes, I am sarcastic.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • What I don't understand is that sometimes they committ an act so soon after they show up in disguises that either they shouldn't have paid for the disguises at all or they should have kept up the costumes while the "twerps" still didn't know it was them. They're pretty OCD about their motto at this point.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Maybe the twerps are randomness-intolerant. Team Rocket can get so random, they literally throw common sense down the Spider Drain. I mean, wow. I can't believe Jessilina is still an unblown cover. HELLO?

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Well, Jessalina is one of the few disguises which are actually 'good'. Basically saying that her hairstyle isn't the same, and she hasn't revealed herself. If that wasn't the case, then I'd agree.

And yep Jorah, expect to see those new villans from DP004 in the next league. Top bad they disappeared right when the house fell down.:(

About the whole disguse thing, as many people said, it should be obvious that they are TR by now. But, I agree with Charaxes that I like to watch these different disguises to see how far they get. And it provides for a bit of entertainment too.

Besides, nearly every anime in the world has this disguise thing so.......

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You have got to be kidding me... Do you honestly think that this wasn't obvious?! The Scarlet R of their uniforms are exposed for goodness's sakes!!

But they're wearing green cloaks. Green! Pssh just because you thought it was Team Rocket doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the rest of us ~

And yep Jorah, expect to see those new villans from DP004 in the next league. Top bad they disappeared right when the house fell down.:(

Indeed! One reason I can't wait for the series to move on is so we get to see these all new characters. Apparently, they like stealing Pokemon and have their very own motto! Oops, maybe I should've put that in spoiler tags

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    But they're wearing green cloaks. Green! Pssh just because you thought it was Team Rocket doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the rest of us ~

[smacks forehead] They're coats, not cloaks. Cloaks would be much longer than that (for a reference point, take a look at Palpatine's Sith robes.). Besides, the R was still exposed, which would still be a dead giveaway. Also, Sorry if I spoiled it for you, but, it was still pretty obvious (Heck, everyone else was able to point it out.)

Indeed! One reason I can't wait for the series to move on is so we get to see these all new characters. Apparently, they like stealing Pokemon and have their very own motto! Oops, maybe I should've put that in spoiler tags

sigh, that actually would expose them as the old JJM, not "new" characters.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    *headdesks face off* Being able to be oblivious to that much sarcasm is...not possible...

It was sarcasm :)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • *headdesks face off* Being able to be oblivious to that much sarcasm is...not possible...

It was sarcasm :)

:laugh: Well can you blame him? It's a little tough to be sarcastic online.

But anyway, Team Rocket's disguises....
    Deadly Arbok said:
    About the whole disguse thing, as many people said, it should be obvious that they are TR by now. But, I agree with Charaxes that I like to watch these different disguises to see how far they get. And it provides for a bit of entertainment too.

Yeah, what he said. :)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    :laugh: Well can you blame him? It's a little tough to be sarcastic online.

Yeah, I suppose haha. Sorry, Weedle. Although, if someone says that they can't see through TRs disguises, alarm bells should be ringing

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • If you see Team Rocket in disguise, and know it's Team Rocket, but don't, they've stolen Santa's Jynx's! Oh noes!

xD

Their disguises are pathetic, but funny.

Who expected those nice hotel owners to be Team Rocket, eh? WHO?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back