• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger Manga?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    There is. Pokémon Ranger 2 was made into a comic by the writers of PokéSpe. Dunno about Ranger 1

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • Yeah but those Webcomics from Pokemon Daisuki Site are NOT real Pokemon Ranger mangas.

Real (which means printed) Pokemon Mangas were never released in a Tankobon. First one was drawn by Miho Asada, second one by Ryuu Matsushima. They're impossible to get.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • Yeah but those Webcomics from Pokemon Daisuki Site are NOT real Pokemon Ranger mangas.

Real (which means printed) Pokemon Mangas were never released in a Tankobon. First one was drawn by Miho Asada, second one by Ryuu Matsushima. They're impossible to get.

thats to bad. a ranger manga would be epic

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    i've read a few chapters of pokemon ranger batonnage:shadows of almia on mangafox, iv also got the game on DS too.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • if it was real i would love to read it. i love the ranger series

Well, it is "kind of" real. It's an OFFICIAL comic drawn by Pokespecial authors. But it's not a Pokemon Manga per se. It's a webcomic strip. It was never (and will never be) printed on paper.

Years
  • Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia...I read the scans on Mangafox...ahaha, their language was very..uh...colorful...xD...
    I also loved Kellyn's sourpuss face, xD I had a nice 5 minute laugh about it.

Rank1

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah, there's manga for Pokemon Ranger AND Almia. In the original Pokemon Ranger, Lunick is the new rookie who exchanged mails with Spencer (as well as being a bit of a ladies man) and Solana helps out Lunick. I think they got several missions based on the games, which I will NOT even speak a word of since that would be spoiling it.

In Almia, Kellyn is a frigging pro (and an eccentric collector of what I want to call junk) and Kate is a fresh new ranger, right out of the academy.

I wish I had the volumes or could download it...I had the Almia manga but I lost it when the computer had to be rebooted...goes to show you how much backup is important...

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • Yeah, there's manga for Pokemon Ranger AND Almia. In the original Pokemon Ranger, Lunick is the new rookie who exchanged mails with Spencer (as well as being a bit of a ladies man) and Solana helps out Lunick. I think they got several missions based on the games, which I will NOT even speak a word of since that would be spoiling it.

In Almia, Kellyn is a frigging pro (and an eccentric collector of what I want to call junk) and Kate is a fresh new ranger, right out of the academy.

I wish I had the volumes or could download it...I had the Almia manga but I lost it when the computer had to be rebooted...goes to show you how much backup is important...

do you know where you got it? and is it in english?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    I know where to download it but I don't think posting the link here is allowed. It's English but you have to read it from right to left.

Back