• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vintage Consoles

Which Consoes do you Own?

• Total voters

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Well sweetie, I own all of that except the Magnavox Odyssey XD

My personal favorite is a tie between the NES and SNES. They're both amazing and have a great library of games.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I still probably have the Amstrad CPC somewhere... That was all I had until I got the PlayStation. My dad had an Atari 5200 but got rid of it before I was even born.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • The only one out of all of those I have is the Game Boy. It actually belonged to my mum and she played it when me and my sister were growing up.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i think i have an old atari (idk what version) sittin downstairs somewhere O.O

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
  • Everything but Atari, Turbo GFX, G&W, and Magnavox (I don't even know what this is D: ).

Gameboy, all the way. (:

DarkBlazor

Voyager
    Years
  • My Grandpa gave me My Atari 2600 ( thankgosh he diddn't know what it was worth) With it's original Box. The Motherboard Got Fried after Replacing the AC dapter. So To Goodwill it went. I Wish I Had still kept it though. Oh And BTW if our wondering what a Magnavox is. It's the First Home Video Game Console. 1975 I believe.....

Years
  • I have the NES, Gameboy, SNES and Sega Genesis as the vintage consoles I own.

My old NES still works great, even though it looks like I beat the thing worse than a Red-headed stepchild. I even have a picture of what it looks like in my blog.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I've got the SNES, Sega Gen, and the GameBoy.
    The SNES was my first system (not the first one I played... that title goes to the NES). And then my second is the Sega Gen. And then a year or so ago I got a GameBoy from my cousin (he had two).

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    Aww, i have got a gameboy..... sort of. I share all my consoles with my friends and they share with me.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • I had a Game Boy. Like my brother's, it disappeared on me, never to be seen again.

Other than that, I have a Pokémon Pikachu which needs a battery replacement.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The only I've had through the years is the NES, and it previously belonged to my cousin.
    I might try and find some of the consoles listed for the sole reason of collecting, though.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    My parents had some kind of screw loose in their brains that consoles were bad somehow and we weren't allowed to have them (but we could play them at our cousins' and such), though Gameboys were quite alright, and mom played Tetris a lot herself. I'm probably the only video-game-playing person my age who never had a NES or SNES or Genesis or anything like that. Dad finally gave in when my aunt got us an N64, long after it had been out, and of course that got the ball rolling and now my bros have a 360, a Wii, and I think they still have the PS2, and since moving out on my own, I've got a Wii and a GameCube, and am looking to get an N64 ('cause Virtual Console doesn't have what I want, and it's just not the same anyways).

Back