• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Stardust

What Should The Name Of The Team Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh like he says dyou cant go out there without pokemon! And then he takes you to his lab and then you go into his lab and he says pick a pokemon! and then you pick one. Ive never tried that but i could. ud have to give me the exact movements

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
What is your first name: (Tunaboy)
What skills can you put towards this hack: (Mapper)
Any proof of this skill: (Attached to this Post)
Any past experiences: (No)
How can I or another member contact you: (PM/VM on the Pokecommunity)View attachment 46178

we have too many mappers, we still need a mapper that is a master at mapping, do u could be something else if you want :D

nik007_gamer

0ne @m0ng T#e Gre@te$t 1D10TS
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2009
Membership Request

Name: nik007_gamer
Proof of work:
Spoiler:
[S-HIGHLIGHT][/S-HIGHLIGHT]
Past Experience: None.
Contact possibilities: [email protected]
Where you live: INDIA

nik007_gamer

0ne @m0ng T#e Gre@te$t 1D10TS
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2009
Status

Am I In Or Not ?
If Iam In I Wil Give You A Dedicated Piece Of Work!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
I think we need to get a jumpstart on this. I think two mappers outside, two inside, 2 story scripters, 2 trainer and other normal scripters. Then we all do a part and its done must faster.Like one person does three maps the other person does three maps. One person does the script while the other one checks over it and makes changes. THat would make tihs go much faster

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
I think we need to get a jumpstart on this. I think two mappers outside, two inside, 2 story scripters, 2 trainer and other normal scripters. Then we all do a part and its done must faster.Like one person does three maps the other person does three maps. One person does the script while the other one checks over it and makes changes. THat would make tihs go much faster

we dont have enough members to do that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back