• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyogre Groudon or Rayquaza

If Krogre Groudon and Rayquaza were in a battle who would win?

• Groudon

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Rayquaza i love the way it looks also it's the dominant of Kyogre, Groundon hahaa 8)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Rayquaza...
    cos that's how it is in game.
    But otherwise, it depends on what level they're at, EV. etc.

Ayselipera

Well if they were real then Rayquaza would
    win since it is the leader of Kyorge and Groudon.
    But if they were all just matched up against each
    other without Rayquaza being the leader then
    Kyorge would win. This is because it would easily
    wipe out Groudon with its water moves and by using
    an ice move it could easily take out Rayquaza with 4x
    the damage.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I prefer Rayquaza out of the three, because of it's speed. I also like it's ability to neutralize weather conditions. That's a plus.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    depends, there are always ways to make anyone of them have the edge...

for example, groudons drought powers up the sun and if it cancels the rain of kyorge it will weaken the water attacks in half and make the super effectiveness useless, and just like the anime series when they battled, groudon learns solarbeam and it fires instantly due to the sun without the need to recharge pwning kyorge

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I think Rayquaza would win because it is so much faster than the other two. It also can neutralize their weather effects so they couldn't have an edge over the other two.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Kyogre, since it has Ice Beam, and Surf. Rayquaza and Groudon couldn't OHKO back aswell.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • If said Kyogre had Ice Beam and Surf, then the battle is won between Groudon and Rayquaza. None more needs to be said.

Even if Groudon somehow had thunderbolt, it's sp.attack is sorta crappy so it won't do much especially against Kyogre's defense. So ya.
    Now, let's that Rayquaza is the one who has Thunderbolt, since it has the higher base speed, it'll probably destroy Kyogre in one hit.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
  • Now, let's that Rayquaza is the one who has Thunderbolt, since it has the higher base speed, it'll probably destroy Kyogre in one hit.
    lol, Rayquaza's Thunderbolt won't be as strong because he is a dragon/flying type. His Thunderbolt will only be stronger if he was an electric type to have the STAB. Also, are you forgetting about Kyogre's special defence?

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • I say Rayquaza would win because lets say play Emerald and youll see why
    In the anime and manga, Rayquaza would just have to glare at Groudon and Kyogre, for them to flee like cowards.
    In the games, all Lv100, Kyogre could defeat a Rayquaza with only a single ice beam, due to its low DEF/SP. DEF stats. Of course, Rayquaza would - more then likely - attack first, but even a critical hit thunder wouldn't defeat Kyogre at once. As for Groudon v.s. Kyogre in the games, there is no definite winner. Depending on the moves, any of the two can prevail.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Kyogre I would say. You know, he has that sheer cold attack and all that. He rocks :P

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
    Years
  • Rayquaza Lvl 100 Holding Magnet Nature that Boosts Sp Att Max Calcuim used use Thunder Crtical Hit should take care of Kyogre then ill use Blizzard on Groudon then Rayquaza should win

Years
  • Here are my rankings of them:
    1.Rayquaza
    2.Kyogre
    3.Groudon

Rayquaza can totally own all of them, but Kyogre does have the edge over Groudon because of its type and speed.

Back