• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
wow people forgot about giratina, i thought everyone had ruled that out as being to easy to guess.

Weavile Gemini

Some Ninja
Years
I just want to take the time and say that this is one of the best hacks I've played so far. I love the storyline, it's so unique and interesting. It has me wanting to know what happens next. Keep it up!

Reina07

There can only be one victor!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
does any one know how to get surf in this game?

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
were do you go after rainfall city?
you must mean rainleaf when your there talk to the man whos outside the E.M building then go back to guardia town then go to low point path which is where the knights were guarding

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg
I haven't posted any updates for a while, huh?
Well, for updates, I've been busy mapping a very large map two days ago.
I just finished mapping it...
Here's a preview of the map... Credit to Alistair for that machine thingy...

2l8dnw4.png

(Yeah... I noticed the guy's head's cut)

Also, I was trying to insert some new music but they sounded weird and horrible so I dropped them out, wasting precious time... :P
I've been inserting some new tiles as well, and sprites.
Here's a preview of the tiles... Credits to Kyledove for the windmill...

11uj4lg.png

Oh, and speaking of sprites, I've inserted some new POKéMON sprites in the game.
Some are familiar to you as they've introduced themselves in the D/P/Pt games, and some are custom made by Caina.
Here's some screenies...

2e2jpkz.jpg
4lonx5.jpg
8xubsk.jpg

Gravetone's sprited by Caina.
The other two were just indexed by me.

I forgot to insert Whisperee though, if you could still remember that little ghost thingy in RR.
Whisperee's been resprited by Caina and looks much better.

Also, this coming Monday's the first day of classes...
So progress will be slowed as school starts... :\

That would be all I guess...
Thanks~

---oOo---​

Is the plane going to crash?
I hope not...

Dunno... :P

I could bet on yes :)
Because you'll collapse and meet the ???????????????? ghost or whatever it is :D
But it's just my opinion

Maybe~

I've just downloaded this and I can't wait to play it. :D Great job on the story plotline!

Thanks...?
Generic... I missed this one... >.<

And mine too! :P :) :D

When do we find out the ?????????? ghost?

Soon~ ;)

it can also be darkrai, since he is supposed to have something to do with nightmares

Darkrai's not in the game...

I just want to take the time and say that this is one of the best hacks I've played so far. I love the storyline, it's so unique and interesting. It has me wanting to know what happens next. Keep it up!

Thank you~ :)

Have you made a map of Hevah replacing Hoenn's map? This is one of my favorie hacks.

I don't get you... :\
What do you mean?

---oOo---​

Last edited:
Years
That's what I meant. The map in the Pokemon Centers and the PokeNav. Because Beta 3 is possibly the final beta I just wanted to know if you changed the map yet. But I don't think you've mapped all of Hevah yet so I don't think it's edited yet.

Also Gravestone replaces Misdreavus place.
Misdreavus and Mismagius replace Chinchou and Lanturn.
Sneasel and Weavile replace Grimer and Muk.
I looked what numbers they were and watched your Hevah Dex 2 video to find out.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Lookin' good DJG. Can't wait for the next release! Looks like progress is going smoothly at least until school starts. Keep up the good work! So is Whisperee going to be in the next beta? I miss that pain-splitting ghost thing.

Last edited:

Reina07

There can only be one victor!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
Does anyone know what to do after I get surf

Years
I'm Not Sure Which D/P/Pt Pokemon you're adding, but if you have a free slot or so, could you add electivire?
If Not Thats Fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back