• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which pokemon special are u most like

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I'm more like Gold. Especially when I flirt. lol

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Probably Ruby. I'm pretty tough, but don't really care about that type of thing and care more about appearance. I can also be a little selfish =x
    Also, my dad is a LOT like Norman xD

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • I think I am mostly like Gold.... because of the flirting thing LOL and I took the quiz and that's what I got. I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Oh my...I took the quiz and got Gold. KYAAA!!!XD But personally, I think I'm more like Crystal. I'm terrible at recognizing jokes-people tell me I'm too serious. ^^;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I am maybe like Blue(red's rival).I am mostly serious but can help others in need. I try to learn from my past experiences too and thus Blue is my choice.

Feuille

The Calm Before the Storm
    Years
  • LoL, the quiz said I was Red ^^`
    I don`t know how accurate that is, though, as I never saw myself as being like Red.

Mew, Meow, Nya

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Took the quiz and still got Gold! Score.

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
  • I'm more like Crys with a tint of Sapphire. I'm a tomboy, like the two of them. I also have a sweet, motherly side, like Crystal, that becomes an "I'll kick your ass" side when pissed off, especially with the guy I like.

As for that quiz, fail man. I mean, what's the point if you can predict the outcome and make it so that you choose the character you want to get?

Back