• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hacking Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
Yes! It's finally here:

FR PATCH FOR D/P FONT!

Basically, you patch it to your FireRed (U)-based hack or a regular version of FireRed (U) and you have D/P font! No repointing, so there's no worries of anything precious getting deleted!

Patch and screenie in attachment.

EDIT: Fixed some "squashed" letters and added the special Pokémon "é".
For all who already patched with old patch, USE THE "OLD PATCHED" VERSION!!!

Last edited:

monkeyman2092

Aipom Awesome!!
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
A Firered Tileset:

picture.php

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
hey i got all pokemon crys and other sounds here could be useful
credit luca s.j i think
Here!

Kyle Black

Banned
Years
Kyle's EverSnow Rombase

Well, i was making a hack called pokemon moon version then i got busy with my exams and studying. so quit that hack and made it a rombase, it is my very first rom base in my entire life.. and it includes-

New Titlescreen
Snow Tiles
1 New Map

and so i made one custom house tile and also inserted it into the rombase and hear are some screens-

TITLESCREEN
wahcopy3.png

FIRST TOWN
waho.png

and so for the spacial credits-

Alistar- For Some Tiles
Wesley FG-For Some Tiles
Me- For Some Tiles and The Rombase

DOWNLOAD LINKS
http://www.easy-share.com/1907276427/Kyle Black- EverSnow Rombase.ips

if there any error you find on the rombase, please report to me immediately

Reck

?????
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Hey how is everyone? I've been a spriter for a month or so now... and i have nice collection of tiles in this thread...(LINK) YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDIT IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM!

School days again...
Years
Hi! I bring to you the first and second frames of other forms of Giratina, Shaymin and Rotom, I'm planning to add all 1-493 pokemon. Here my tiles, too, the thread is at my sig. Both give credits if used. Here are my OWs, too. They are Team Galactic OWs. Give credits too.

UPDATED:
Spoiler:

(Reck, I want to show my tiles, too. Please don't be angry with me.)

Last edited:

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
Sinnoh Pokemon/Town

Sinnoh Pokemon / Town / Trainer / Overworld

More Will Be Added Soon!

Enjoy

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
tiles.png

i made a headbutt tree and another tree tile if using emerald THEY DONT NEED TO BE RECOLORED

and here is an unfinished map wth them inserted
mapcilgjt.png

there a house tile i inserted i didnt bother posting

JPAN

pokemon rom researcher
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2016
I have made a small patch for Fire-red that, when applied on a clean ROM, will erase all script, people and signpost events from every original map. This adds about 500kb of free space for your own scripts and data. Starting on 0x160478 (end of special pointers) and going up to 0x1a3778 uninterrupted, as well as some significant sized free space afterwards (some up to 1k in size).

Instructions for use:
Patch like any other ips patch.
Apply first on a Clean Fire Red ROM, then apply any other rom bases you may want to use. Malfunctions caused by doing this backwards is not ofmy responsability.

File in the Attatchment

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Here is the hg ss grass made by Pokemon-Diamond:

HGSS_Grass_Tiles_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

TehBazzard

Main creator of FireRed+
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2009
reconstruction.png

These sprites are reconstructed from Pokemon Pinball RS. These sprites were cropped and put into a rectangle in the original game, so I decided to "repair" the cutoff parts and index them. I also had to fix Jirachi's colors with his tags. I reccomend you download the attatched file instead of right click downloading this image because the images in the .rar are indexed for easier insertion. If used please credit me and also The Spriters Resource if you can as thats where I got the original images from.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Repost, for... No reason, I thought i would do more, but I can't at the moment.

I am back with a ROM Base, this time it is:

Reck's Tileset 1 for Ruby.

I have a few maps of the added tiles as well, in a spoiler:

Spoiler:

Give credits to:
Me - for the insertion and actually releasing it
Reck - The Tiles.

WARNING: If you are making a hack with these tiles, and you rely on the tiles, and the scripts and maps are poor, I will take this ROM Base down after a while, and all poor hacks using this will be to blame. Claim this as your own, and I will hunt you down!

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Another indexed Platinum sprite; it's Electivire:
ElectivirePlatinum.png

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
I know some people been asking for Torn world tiles so here some torn world tiles i make....
It is best to give me credit for them if you use them...
Spoiler:

I will be updating them soon with my own custom/style of torn world tiles so it will be different from the platinum/pearl/diamond game..so just check out my tile thread.There is also custom tiles there..xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back