• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you first get a new album...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    When you get a new CD do you listen to it over and over all the time for like weeks strait? I do! Im currently wearing out Beauty Killer by Jeffree Star XD!

Bay

Years
  • Been forever since I bought a CD (and downloading songs for that manner). I is a poor uni student. D: I don't usually listen to the whole album over and over, but if there's quite a few songs I really enjoy, then I would listen to those songs over and over. :P

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    When i get my new album hopefully i'll be able to listen to it for endless hours until my whole family get annoyed... :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    yeah, I buy cds! I love to buy them, I don't downloading music....I like the box and the book x)
    Everytime I get the chance to buy one, I do it and listen to it for hours and hours xD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I usually listen to it so much because I want to know right of the bat which songs are good and which ones are just okay.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    There was a time when I did that. These days, unless it's a band/artist I love and the material sounds perfect to me, I play it once. If I like it, I'll add it to my library and probably won't play it again for a while.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Haha, yea usually. Or I listen to it all the way through at least once a day before I listen to any other music. :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I download, not buy. But, yeah, I listen to them weeks, on one ocassion MONTHS strait. Right now, its "Life Starts Now" by Three Days Grace. (Look at my signature!)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • It's 'Life Starts Now' for me too. lol

But I usually listen to it for about a week incessantly before I begin listening to other things again.

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • It depends on the album. I always listen to the entire album at least once, but usually I go back and listen to 3 or 4 of my favorite songs on the album for weeks.

I recently bought Sonata Arctica's new album "The Days of Grays" and I can't stop listening to half the album...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah it depends on the album. I will listen to it once, but then I will listen to it again to listen my best songs from the album. I usually will listen to a song I love about maybe 20-50 times til I stop. I never get tired of listening to the album over and over.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    For the most part, I usually listen to specific tracks from the album on Repeat One until I grow tired of it, then I go to the next. When I feel I've listened to it enough, I'll put it on shuffle (only on that album) and continue listening to it for a few days. A week seems a bit much to only listen to that one album, though, so I wouldn't say that. Maybe about four or so days, but that's it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'll only listen through the whole album once, if I really like some of the tracks then I will listen to them a few times more then move on to something new after a few days.
    If I like the whole album, then I won't be able to stop listening to it over and over for weeks. It's rare for me to like an entire album though.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I find a favorite song, put it on repeat for days, then check out the other songs, find a new favorite, repeat, etc.

Back