• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon MMORPG DS not a hack

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    hey i was zooming around the net the other day and came across a mmorpg for nintendo ds by Eglomer called mysdia ds. and it looks ok so i had a look at it and it turns out that it it has closed down but he has put under the download link the uncompiled game source code.
    thinking how awsome it would be to have a pokemon mmorpg for ds (or any mmorpg) but unfortuniantly im diasabled at c++ =( and i cant compile games becase devkit arm lib nds and palib all dont work on my computer. but if other people could help make this game it would be a awsome game for nintendo ds and all that u need to add is a turn based batle system instead of the action battle system. change the sprites i could do that my self and i could map and stuff. story whal ther wouldent be much of a story sence its a mmorpg proboly your just a beginer trainer who lost ther memory or some thing( that would explane y u dont have a house) or your a clone or something any way if any1 is interested reply.

Last edited:

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
    Years
  • Slow Down!
    Place some paragraphs
    or full stops.

Get your spelling right and also
    SHOW that you can map.
    It would also be good if you could put some screenshots
    showing the game as well.

Please also that this as crit not as a put down.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    ok ill try and be better at spelling
    ummm mapings rly hard with this game becase the maps are a small image thats blown up like 20 times to make the maps so they will be rly blury and distorted when scaled down that much but ill do some maps and post them later .

do u mean screen shots of the curent game becase it will need alot of editing befor it will be like a pokemon game.

i was thinking i might make a mysterious dugeon mmo befor this becase it would fit much better with a abs (action battle system). but even for this i would need some 1 with dev kit arm palib and lib nds who can compile a game.

its now pokemon mysterious dungeon!!!!!!!
    i know its a big change but its all for the better now i dont need a programmer for the moment but i still need some 1 who can compile nintendo ds games.

Last edited:

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
    Years
  • I meant show the screenshots of the original thing.
    PLUS show us what you have done so far and show
    us you can map by using like RMXP or RM2K3 and provide a screeny of
    it and then everyone will say oh! he can map or Oh! he can't map well.

Stuff is easy to say but doing it is much harder
    Keep that in mind and goodluck if you get any supporters.

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    Try and use capitals and full stops.
    lol
    It's a good idea i would like to play a MMORPG.
    But Is the DS that capible

Back