• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh man I love burgers. That was my weakness before I changed the way I eat. My weakness was sweets and fast food. I don't eat any of that anymore..well the healthy versions of them. Like fruit, granola, yogurt, turkey/veggie burger. I really love veggie burgers now. They are pretty good. <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh wow, that was my weakness as well. That and Chinese and Italian food. Dang...I was so terrible. But I am doing so much better. I can eat whatever I want, but healthy versions on it. And stick portion control.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
For example, I love Buffalo Wings!
So I got some Buffalo Sauce from the store (30 calories serving)
grilled some chicken and wah la! Low fat Buffalo Wings!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Awesome! Yeah I think I made some spaghetti. Instead of using ground beef I used ground turkey breast and whole wheat spaghetti. And I made the sauce by using "no salt added" tomato sauce. It turned out okay. Still need to work on the sauce though. ^^; I will get better. I think maybe I need to add some more spices to it. And when I make eggs for breakfast I use egg whites. So yeah it can be done. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yes! XD This time I am going to make it again. I brought some sauce this time, lol. But I will be sure not to use so much. Because of salt...and I am going to use veggie type meat that is crumbled up. Something like that. And of course whole wheat spaghetti. <3 I just love it.

Oh yeah I finally got my car fixed. Got a new battery and everything. Man...I just wish I had it done before. That is what I get when I assume the worst. Oh well. I got my car back. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yep, it is nice to have my car back in working order. But anyway, how is your evening? :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh wow, cool. It has been awhile since I watched a movie. Even if in a theater. It has been a very long time.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh, well your secret is safe with me. XD Meh, I really need to get back watching movies. But there are other things I am doing at this time.

Back