• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am publicly asking for forgiveness and I do not care about anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2009
    I am doing this as I was stupid and full of anger, hate and just plain stupid bull headed stubbornness. I got myself banned permanently and I cannot stand it. I need to post. I want to post. I lived on the internet most of the time here joining in conversations and being part of a community which I then later on decided to feel connected to kinda like a family if you may. I one day,a week or so ago, got myself banned on purpose cause I wanted to return someday. Talking to others it seems this is not possible. So instead I am using this as my last chance. I am asking for the staff to take it upon themselves and forgive me for my foolish act and take me back with semi-open arms to be able to post again. But not only for the staff I am making this but for people to see I did not do it on spite. So staff and people of PC I do not care if I seem weak or desperate but I need you all back in my internet life.
    Also if this account is decided to get banned do not worry this is my final account. I shall not make anymore as this is my last chance.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Posting to say that me and Vendak were going to push for this whether Mitch wanted it or not.

Also I doubt any of the staff actually care about Mitch's pathetic attempt to get himself banned and I'll be shocked if they don't let him back.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm sure the staff are nice enough to let you off. You have apologized and seem very sincere but it's not up to me unfortunatley. Good luck.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • So, your begging for forgivness in public with another account?. Hm, it doesn't matter how you reacted in the first place. The action had already been done and there's nothing you can do to change that. Isn't there a reason why people say "Think before you act"?. Well you certianly want to be forgiven but, this isn't a complaint thread. Post this in the "Post your problem" thread.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    So, your begging for forgivness in public with another account?. Hm, it doesn't matter how you reacted in the first place. The action had already been done and there's nothing you can do to change that. Isn't there a reason why people say "Think before you act"?. Well you certianly want to be forgiven but, this isn't a complaint thread. Post this in the "Post your problem" thread...

What the hell is the matter with you? I've been stalking this thread and so far three moderators and one super moderator have viewed it. If it warranted closing, I'm sure one of them would have posted in here. He's obviously traumatised by what he's done; mini-modding and not contributing to the thread at all isn't gonna get you in anyone's good books.

Also: lol at 'post this in the "post your problem" thread. Should everybody use that when they need to say something to the staff?

Edit: Weren't you temporarily banned a while ago? I bet you didn't use the 'think before you act' saying in that scenario :/

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • What the hell is the matter with you? I've been stalking this thread and so far three moderators and one super moderator have viewed it. If it warranted closing, I'm sure one of them would have posted in here. He's obviously traumatised by what he's done; mini-modding and not contributing to the thread at all isn't gonna get you in anyone's good books.

Also: lol at 'post this in the "post your problem" thread. Should everybody use that when they need to say something to the staff?

Edit: Weren't you temporarily banned a while ago? I bet you didn't use the 'think before you act' saying in that scenario :/

Hm, I only said that because, this one is a obvious problem
    and this isn't about me. This is about HIM. don't go changing the topic.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Kinda wanna just post "lol" and close this. And in effect I am, but I'll look into this.

Probably won't be unbanned though. :') You're not the first one to pull this kind of thing and deeply regret it later so it's not like it's an unprecedented situation we need to look over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back