• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Ok now which nature??

Meet you there, please hurry though, I have to trade with darth!!
Any nature's fine for me (except timid), but i'm sorry i didn't understand, which mew did you wanted? and which fc shall i use?

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Ok, make sure you have the right fc please, which of yours do I use please??
Use this one 3610 0355 0563 from my HG game and yes i have added your 1st pearl fc, the one that says it's for events.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Thanks a lot!! if you need other nature let me know so i can try get it.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Will do, I need or want to try and get all 15 if you don't mind?? I will give much, but am off for now, thanks for the trade!!
I'll try to get as many as i can, btw i have an adamant already, let you know when i have more.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
Saphire Zigzagoon lv5 Adamant ID 30317 *Shiny* by chance does this have the move extremespeed?

ShinyPalkia

The Fainting Ferret
Years
10th Anniversary Mew lv5 Mild ID 11219
Red Gyarados lv30 Lonely
Flying Pikachu lv15 Naive (NBM)
Surfing Pikachu lv14 Impish (NBM)
I've got the three Creator Psyducks you need and you can pick one other thing from my thread for these.

Back