• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do you.....

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Is there a way you can see how many posts you made in a specific thread? I've seen someone do it before but idk how.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well if you go to the section and see the thread you've posted in before, hover over the message icon located at the left hand corner of the thread, and it should tell you how much posts you have made there.

Here's a screen shot:
    cfq.png

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • You can also use the following method below (somewhat screenshotted):

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1513/picture2bq.png

While Audi's way is quicker, if you click on the numbers listed under "Replies", you can find your name and the number of posts in what pops up. And then, if you click on the number besides your name in what pops up, you can read all the posts made in that thread.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well if you go to the section and see the thread you've posted in before, hover over the message icon located at the left hand corner of the thread, and it should tell you how much posts you have made there.

Here's a screen shot:
    cfq.png
    I don't mean that way thought. There's a list of who made a certain amount of posts and who made the most.

Back