• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monsters HGSS: Jou's Great Adventure!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 9, 2010
In one of my newer CoroCoro issues, there is a short (4-page) preview of a New Pokemon manga made by the same artist as Pocket Monsters Platinum: Aim to be Battle King!!

Its is called Pocket Monsters HGSS: Jou no Daibouken (Jou's Great Adventure) And the main character is based off of Gold/Hibiki from HGSS.

Ill post some scans!

(Again, i removed the http : / / Add it if needed)

s857.photobucket.com/albums/ab134/LexKitteh/Jou%20no%20Daibouken/?action=view&current=Jou01.jpg

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
Great one. But is it only 4 pages?

Also, do you live in Japan? If not, where do you buy CoroCoro?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 9, 2010
Well, in that issue, (Sept, 2009) there was only a 4-page preview. The full manga starts in the October issue. It's out already, but I don't happen to have that issue. Ill see if I can pick it up later today.

Actually, I live in Oregon, but we have a store here called Uwajimaya, its an asian foods market, and has a Japanese bookstore where the latest manga gets sent in from Japan a few days after its official release. :) That's where I bought issues 8-32 of Special, and they have the new CoroCoro every month there too.

If they let me order the October issue ill try and scan the first chapter of this manga as well so we can at least see the artwork and what the story is about. :) If Gold is in it, I bet Silver will be too, he may look pretty cool. =3

And maybe that Kotone person too, who knows.

Back