• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My threads wont show

limeyman

limeyman
Years
I have tried several times to post my hack beta into the ''progressing hacks'' page but it tells me an admin will confirm it and 10 hours later i have recieved no word on if it has posted yet Is there a reason why or are the admins going to post it soon. is there anyway for me to find out what threads that I have requested to be posted so I know that they might be?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
From what I can see, your hack was declined and moved to the trash basket.

I'd suggest, if you're wondering why, contact The Doctor for more information. Chances are, it was missing something important, and didn't meet the standards.

limeyman

limeyman
Years
I checked the rules but do i have to post my hack onto the site because it is 4mb too large but ill check again

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
As I said, if you're interested in knowing why your thread wasn't accepted, contact The Doctor for more information.

He was the one who declined your thread, so he would know the reason if you're looking for one. I can tell you, though, that he left the message "stub" for the reason for deleting it. So I assume that its too short or something... I'm not exactly fluent on Rom Hacking terms, though.

limeyman

limeyman
Years
I need 4 screen shots but they cant be maps so im screwed because my beta has only been edited as maps so far

Thanks for helping but how do i check the trash I would like to see how many I actually posted

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
There are two things wrong with your request:
a. Your thread was deleted. Only moderators with powers of moderation over the Rom Hacking forums, and higher staff have the ability to see the deleted posts within the forum.
b. The Trash Basket forum is only available to be seen by members of staff.

So, you can't check. Like I said (two times already), contact The Doctor for more information. I don't understand what's so hard about that.

Back