• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i help u, u help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskReaperXI

Flareon lover
Years
  • hey if you need a pokeplushie or dragon leveled up fast, just post something like a secret(if you cant hold it any longer, something about some1 u no, something u need advice about, or something that you want to say to someone you like, but want to know if it is the right thing 2 say. when you post that thing, i will give you advice, level up your adoptable, and you will leave. but you will have to level my pokeplushies too. :)

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • hey if you need a pokeplushie or dragon leveled up fast, just post something like a secret(if you cant hold it any longer, something about some1 u no, something u need advice about, or something that you want to say to someone you like, but want to know if it is the right thing 2 say. when you post that thing, i will give you advice, level up your adoptable, and you will leave. but you will have to level my pokeplushies too. :)

Here's a bit of advice for posting on the internet:

It helps when you make sense. We're suppose to... Post secrets, and we get Pokemon Plushies... and this, levels them... up... what, is this? I don't even...

Edit: It just realized it has something to do with your insanely large, and disabled, signature. Are you trying to advertise something, or what? Your only posts here are about Pokeplushies, which don't even have to do with Pokemon...

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years

You level up his plushie and he give me advice okay, do you know how to script

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back