• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Master Of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Info:
I'm not too interested in the other Rp's there are here, and mine didn't seem to be working very well. So I decided to make a new story. Below is My story about me, post up your character's stories, and how they will contribute to this one. I need at least two more characters to start the story.

Rules:
1.Follow all PC rules
2.NO Godmoding
3.Only post what YOU and YOUR Pokemon do.

Story:
Aenir started her journey at age 15, A little late for a Pokemon Trainer. She remembered it as if it were yesterday, there were none of the regular starter pokemon, since she had also been late getting up.
She left the Pokemon Starter House, and made her way through the roads, through Saffron, and ended up infront of the mansion at Celedon City.
There was a man there who was angry at his tiny Eevee. The little Eevee was too young to know what to do. He and beat it, and leaving him injured in the street.
She quickly ran to the poor Pokemon and picked it up, then angrily followed the owner asking him why he would do such a terrible thing.
He told her to keep the pathetic Pokemon, or he would kill it. Enraged, she called upon powers she did not know she had. The man fell to the ground, gasping for breath. Her eyes widened, what was this power?
After that she was considered a criminal and could not return to her hometown, Lavendar.
Her Eevee was now an Umbreon, and she had gained an Espeon, a Charizard, an Aerodactyl, a Dragonite, and after going to Hoenn, she was able to capture a wild Absol.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
OOC: so we say what our character will do for yours?

Nichole began her journey at age 13. She had wanted to start at age 10, the official age of beginning trainers, but her parents wouldn't let her, saying she was too young. So they sent her to a pokemon school so that she could learn all about being a trainer. Finally, they day of her journey arrived. She set out with her first pokemon, a Pikachu. She traveled the Kanto regoin, fufilling her dream of learning all there is to know about pokemon. She had another dream, too, however, and that was to catch and train the worlds greatest Rapidash. While traveling in Kanto, she caught the most gorgeous horse she had ever seen. She called him Fire, and he was her best friend. Along with her Pikachu and Fire, she had two baby Ponyta she was training and an Arcanine.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
OOC: ok, I get it.So can My character can be the somebody who can help her find out why she has her powers?

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
OOC: ok, cool. Are you going to wait for more people to join before we start? We prob should, huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back