• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
Years
  • The latest chapters are quite confusing, but D. Gray Man is a great manga, of course worthy reading.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Btw, have you guys seen TehExorcist's videos? He created the abridged series (pretty good IMO) and made lots of fandub clips. And they're REALLY good. Better than the actual dub. He also made this awesome AMV. I would post their links, but my computer's kinda dead right now and there are way too many videos.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    OH! Another reader? YAY!

Just curious, but what are you confused about? I'll try and explain as best I can. Just use spoiler tags for other people who check the thread out.

NEIKO! I LOVE TEH ABRIDGED! H&R Blocked, CaramelKamehameha, and the Golden Snitch! I could link the first episode or all of them, just say the word!

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • OH! Another reader? YAY!

Just curious, but what are you confused about? I'll try and explain as best I can. Just use spoiler tags for other people who check the thread out.

NEIKO! I LOVE TEH ABRIDGED! H&R Blocked, CaramelKamehameha, and the Golden Snitch! I could link the first episode or all of them, just say the word!
    Basically about Alma, I really don't know if we are seeing his memories or it's the reality. I'm completely lost, heh.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Spoiler:

I hope that clears some things up. Neiko, feel free correct any points I may have misinterpreted myself.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I hope that clears some things up. Neiko, feel free correct any points I may have misinterpreted myself.
    By the person Kanda is a copy of you mean Alma? That sounds pretty much like Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, hehe. Thank you for the help to understand.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Spoiler:

No problem. It is really confusing right now, so don't worry too much.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • Ugh, Leverrier. >_< It doesn't help either that nobody knows how his name is spelled and there are like ten thousand different spellings for it.

Leverrier, Leverier, Reverier, Reverrier, Reberier, Rouverier, Rouvelier, etc.

Personally, I call him Hitlerman.

Plz to be joining? DGM makes up half my life, especially Lenalee and Lavi ~

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Lol. I'm pretty sure anyone who's seen him thinks of him as Hitler's daddy. However, while Hitler at least had insanity on his side, Leverrier is just straight up evil.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Meh, I love both the anime and the manga. What really irked me in the anime was all the fillers. But you know how the manga-ka got sick/broke her wrist/etc three times? The manga got put on hiatus three times, too. And the last one lasted like, a year and a half. T__T You don't know how long I waited for it to come back. And when it does, POOF! It becomes a monthly. :'(

But still...the anime stopped at worst possible time. It was when the story became interesting. >o< Well, more interesting.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • Meh, I love both the anime and the manga. What really irked me in the anime was all the fillers. But you know how the manga-ka got sick/broke her wrist/etc three times? The manga got put on hiatus three times, too. And the last one lasted like, a year and a half. T__T You don't know how long I waited for it to come back. And when it does, POOF! It becomes a monthly. :'(

But still...the anime stopped at worst possible time. It was when the story became interesting. >o< Well, more interesting.
    Isn't it bad how mangakas always break their wrists? I say that because I also strongly dislike Yoshihiro Togashi's hiatus.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    What's more, why do they always break the wrists they draw with? T_T Hiatuses are depressing.

Speaking of depressing things...how do you guys think D.Gray-Man will end? I mean, come on. Imagine it. The Millenium Earl is defeated, the Earth is saved...Allen and the others aren't exorcists anymore...their Innocences go to sleep, they lose their powers...then throw in a horrible sequel in which the characters are incredibly weak to depress you even further, and VOILA! Total depression. -__-

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • What's more, why do they always break the wrists they draw with? T_T Hiatuses are depressing.

Speaking of depressing things...how do you guys think D.Gray-Man will end? I mean, come on. Imagine it. The Millenium Earl is defeated, the Earth is saved...Allen and the others aren't exorcists anymore...their Innocences go to sleep, they lose their powers...then throw in a horrible sequel in which the characters are incredibly weak to depress you even further, and VOILA! Total depression. -__-
    It doesn't seem like a total depression (for the characters themselves). Once the Noahs are gone, there's no need to fight and the terrible things the Earl does will no longer happen. Of course when a good serie ends we feel a bit sad, but everything comes, haha.

Assuming all the exorcists are forced to fight, it's not hard to guess they'll be happy as soon as the adventure (in our view) is done.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Just stopped by to say that Chapter 194 was teh awesomesauce! ALMA! WEE!

Ehem. Sorry 'bout that. But seriously: great chapter, despite its suprisingly short length.

Spoiler:

BTW, they released the cover art for the next Volume to be released in Japan. It shows Allen wielding raw Innocence as well as Crown Clown and possibly a THIRD Innocence, standing on an Akuma who I personally believe to be person/thing in above spoiler. His (Allen's) hair is longer and he has a Link and Kanda and Bak type ponytail. and Tim is bigger @o@

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Yeah. It's not out on the usual sites, though. Go to Mangareader.net and check.

Back