• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playable Pacman on Google

Zet

Years
  • In celebration of Pacman's 30th Anniversary, Google has made a playable Pacman Google logo and I'm not sure how long it's going to stay up for but go out and have some fun if you're bored today.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Aww..God. It's fun. Swept away my boredom :D
    Ooh and it says Google. Just noticed after winning XD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I was shocked when it started moving and playing music ;D
    it was so cool, Google came up with a good theme this time.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I have the NES Pac-Man on my Wii. I got it off of the Wii Virtual Console Shop. I got to Level 9 before I lost. I would love to see Pacmania on the Virtual Console.

KAZillonaire

Pokémon is my profession.
    Years
  • It was fun, but they should have added like a second opening for the G in Google, because, you're very vulnerable once your reaching that peach circle thing.

Plus, I never knew it was playable until I clicked the 'Insert Coin' button on accident before I had to eat lunch.

Last edited:
    Back