• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lone Star Productions [recruit]

richmix

The black trainer
Years
user233283pic4748012837.jpg

Hello Pokecommunity! I've been hacking for about 4 months now, and i've alwaysed dreamed about making my own pokemon game (no lie). I started on it (as u can see below), but I've come to find out that i'ts alot of work alone. So thats one of the reasons i started this team.

INTRO:

Let me tell you a little about my self and the team name. My screen name is richmix but u can call me rich. Im born and raised in South Florida. Im a reletively calm kid that people usually don't notice. Teachers, Principals, even some students don't even know I exsist. So i've been alone alot. So i dubbed myself a Lone star. It wasnt until high school that i met other people like me. I then realised that there must be other Lone star's across the globe. I want to assemble the Lone star's that hack to show the hacking world that we do exsist, and to show them that we do have a voice, a voice of POWER!!

Team members:
Richmix(Spriter, Overworlder,)
HackDeoxys(mapper, Co-founder)
JirachiFan99(Tile inserter, mapper)
RioKura(Mapper)
darkpokeball(Mapper, Fakemon finder)
kirbyxox(spriter, fakemon creator)
Rickk12345(scripter)
WildEagle(beta tester)
Learath2(Head of scripters)
BlooDy_MuloS(Chief Over Worlder)
DarkAura25(Mapper)
Musician of Literature(music composer)

Current Projects: Pokemon Lost Soul
Hack of Ruby
You! The hero is 16 years old, your mother has passed away and your father is no were to be found. You currently live with your Aunt who is the professor of the city/town/region. One day Professor Ivy of the Orange Island visits your aunt to discuss some things until she notices that you don't really talk or interact with other people. Professor Ivy sends you on a little errand. On the way you were stopped and harassed by some crooked cops. A mysterious man suddenly appears and rescues you. But before you can even say thanks to the man, he flees the scene and leaves you a letter.
In the letter, it says: "Find out your calling in this world. Don't be defenseless, learn how to protect yourself and your loved ones." When you return to the city, Professor Ivy greets you and congratulates you on a job well done. You then tell your Auntie you have decided to travel/leave the region to find out, what is your calling in this world, and vows to get stronger. Your Auntie impressed with what you said, gives you a Pokemon to start your journey. Professor Ivy then calls you and gives you the last of her newly modified pokedex. With your Pokemons by your side, how will you find your calling in this world?

Screenshots:
picki.jpg

hometvo.jpg

throw.jpg

That about wraps it up without spoiling the story. So wether your a Lone star or just a hacker with some free time, Join my team! State your ability in your post. Im begginer friendly! So 9 times out of ten you'll get hired! Please use this format for registration

Skills:
Contact information:

Last edited:

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
So you're a Texas? Or do you mean Lone Wolf? ^_^ JKing.

Application

Skills: Mapping
Proof of work: In my sig; follow "Mapping Projects." Or go here: http://img829.imageshack.us/f/town1.jpg
Past experience: Several teams including Team Masterz, Johto, Fire Stone.
Contact information: In my sig; follow "Email Me" or use my MSN.

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Cool :) Glad to be with you.

Any time set for when we begin?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I can do a bit of mapping and I'm pretty good with FINDING fakemon sprites released to the public although they're rare and beautiful. Pm me your response on this.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
Also, if you need, i know how to insert new tiles and change battle stages/backgrounds if that would help.

richmix

The black trainer
Years
Welcome aboard darkpokeball! Make sure you find out who made the fakemon(have to give them credit)

@JirachiFan99: Cool, I was looking for someone who knew how to insert tiles( I suck at it).

@RioKura: we start when we reach our ten member mark.

Does any one know some scripters???

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
Well, you could try asking Shiny Quagsire, or simply read his XSE tutorial, its easy to follow and you'll get the basics of scripting in no time.

richmix

The black trainer
Years
Ok, I'm going to try to learn some scripting. Does anyone know some one whos good with music editing???

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
Skills: Beta Testing
Proof of work: I currently beta test for Team Metal Heads and Team Abunja.
Past experience: Look at proof of work.
Contact information: PM me or Email me or msg me on MSN.

richmix

The black trainer
Years
Awsome! Two new crew members! Welcome to Lone Star Productions Rickk12345 and WildEagle!

Bring friends, Just two more members until we reach our starting point!

richmix

The black trainer
Years
Rickk12345 your signature just remided me!! I have to go make a small banner for our fellow team members to put in their signature

richmix

The black trainer
Years
A special thank you to all to all the original members. We will now begin on the hack. Lets start with the trainer sprites. Any I ideas??

Back