• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*mysteriously appears*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Just a little notice. I may pop in every once in a while. There are still some mods and members here I dislike so this will probably not be permanent if they start annoying me again.

Side notice to admins/s-mods/whatever other ranks there are now: I'd like to be able to see the T-Dome if it still exists.

*disappears into the shadows to go set his profile back up*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
wow...last I heard, you were lost in the desert and mauled by rabid monkeys. Glad to see you around. You really should ask to be re-modded...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
tmbjr said:
wow...last I heard, you were lost in the desert and mauled by rabid monkeys. Glad to see you around. You really should ask to be re-modded...
Those blasted monkeys got what was coming to them...and by that I meant I dropped their spines in hot lava and fed their carcasses to alligators which I also dropped in the lava.

Meh, I've been told if I showed interest in being remodded I could be. I'd show a tiny bit if I knew what it looked like...
*does a Google image search to see what interest in being remodded looks like*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Nice to see you've returned. I can fix the T-dome up for you, and enjoy? ^_^;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Shadow said:
Just a little notice. I may pop in every once in a while. There are still some mods and members here I dislike so this will probably not be permanent if they start annoying me again.

Side notice to admins/s-mods/whatever other ranks there are now: I'd like to be able to see the T-Dome if it still exists.

Hello. Welcome back to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have fun and have a good time.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Being re-welcome by old memories and new faces. At least I'm being re-welcomed and not ignored like I always used to be.

Hey guys. Good to see you again.

Years
*hangs upside down* hey, I already welcomed you, but what stops me form saying it again? welcome back. *falls* ouch.. Shadow, I hear you're insane.. but i bet you're not more insane than moi.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Hey, it's nice to see that you've returned. ^_^ I wish more of our older members that left would come back... Anyway, I hope that everything goes okay for you and that you stay for good.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Indeed, as obscured as a shadow, hm?

But very nice to see you back. ^^

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
Years
Shadow said:

thats why ur called shadow

Back