• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Walking with Pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Do you walk with your pokemon like you did in HG/SS? I quit playing those casually because of this reason (un-realistic things bug me) so i'd like to know, thanks for the help!!

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    hecks yea, it made my pokemon feel more real to me.I would catch pokemon just to see what they would look like following me.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    No, if you looked at any screenshots. It could be possible in the third game, though.

I feel dumb i didnt read the question right lol, i thought he was asking would i like it to be in the 3rd game sorry

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Since your question has been answered I'll go ahead on put the lock on it. ;] In the future, please ask your questions in the In-Game Help thread.

It is unfortunate that we don't have the following feature anymore though. ;(

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back