• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Talk Charmed.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
  • Yeah, I love it. You might love it. It's great.

I love it.

let's discuss it. Piper, Prue (which actually deserved to die, but I do miss her), Phoebe and Paige.

I love Piper for her powers and her sarcasm. I wish the series hadn't ended, but at the same time, I did? Did anyone else feel like, that maybe the series had to come to an end after defeating the ultimate power?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I have just started watching this series a few nights ago.They recently restarted it from the start my grandmother said and she now has got me into watching it 2 hours every week night. :D

My favorite episode so far was the friday the 13th epsiode where the demon comes and feeds on witches fears.

zekes

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    I like Charmed a lot and watched every single episode of it but I got busy and lost track of the story.

Back