The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 28th, 2010, 11:12 PM
flame rain
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
In the image with the mug/face shot I would recomend

lowering the face so its right on the text box and adding more to the arm and the top of the head so the image doesn't off because in my opinion that looks well, horrible lol

or

I would recomend just adding a simple box/frame around the mugshot/faceshot so it doesnt have cut off bits

also I actually really liked the purple haired hero he looked much better to me and i was looking foward to playing has him.

but anyway its your game and it is really really outstanding just like a original gamefreak game (well) even better so yeah just keep up the good work this game it really spectacular
Old December 31st, 2010, 03:46 AM
SpiralHorn
Feels like an old fart D:

Nature: Modest
OMG, I want to play this game. Like, it physically hurts me that I can't play it right now, lol. I want Houndour as a starter so bad! The Buizel evo looks so legit, I can't wait to see what you did for Houndour!

I LOVE the Gym Leader idea, the more puzzles the better! I'm so digging this game, I don't even care that it's not a hack, haha.

Can't wait for more updates <3
Old January 8th, 2011, 08:43 PM
XmasterchiefX
DMR's ar kewl so I herd

Nature: Docile
This game looks totally AWESOME, the maps are EXCELLENT and I love hydrozel and I cant wait to see Houndoom's evo :3

Excellent work!

I support~

Old January 9th, 2011, 12:38 AM
This username is already in use's Avatar
This username is already in use
Beginning Trainer

This looks fantastic and I absolutely love the following pokemon and visible pokemon!
And yay for no fakemon, nintendo already has too many lol
Old January 9th, 2011, 09:22 AM
evulpsyduck
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Gentle
This game looks amazing! I love the detailed graphics and wandering Pokemon. Also Hydrozel rocks! <3
Old January 10th, 2011, 12:41 PM
PaulUrchin
Imma Spriter wanna be... meh.

Nature: Bold
Can I sign on as a spriter?

I made something to bribe you with...
(It's a sprite and a mugshot I made, but would you like it sent as a PM? or shall I just post it?)
Meh I'll just PM ya my thingy. =)
Old January 16th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Aelous
The rain washed away his soul.

Nature: Calm
I'm a bit late, but I wanted to give my opinion on this project. Before I do, I wanted to say that, if you're actually nine, my mind is officially blown away. (I didn't even know how to make a decent powerpoint at age 9)

I love this project. I won't comment on the actual story because I have a biased against Monarchies/Kings/Queens of any kind. But, this project has what most fangames seriously lack, and in most cases, seriously need, background. A new region should always have a history!! A lot of good plots tie in the history of a place with the characters. In this game, it creates the drive for the evil peoplez!!

This project actually inspired me to continue developing my old plot, which also has a father that disappears (in my case, he was kidnapped during a press conference, so everyone knows who took him).

Also, although it'd probably be hard, I'd change the name... If they don't occur in a gym, then it's not Gym Leader, it's not a Gym Badge either... The only thing that comes to mind would be naming them something like League Reps. (League Badge) IDK... (Then again, Gyms in pokemon never tend to look like Gyms, so maybe just leave it the way it is... Just giving you something to think about.)

Along with the Wiki,

+

+

+

+

Old January 17th, 2011, 09:04 PM
deneric
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelous View Post
if you're actually nine
I just want to start with, I totally agree with you, this is an AMAZING project, but where'd you get the impression she was 9? Sorry but I just looked all over the thread and didn't see anything, so it was driving me crazy

Pokemon White FC: 0518 7961 7008
Old January 19th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Aelous
The rain washed away his soul.

Nature: Calm
to the right, it says information about the user, like you being 17.

though i checked now and I saw 17 as well... Glitch maybe?

Along with the Wiki,

+

+

+

+

Last edited by Aelous; January 19th, 2011 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:33 AM
abnegation
proudly paired with adventure
Community Supporter

I'm 17.

Anyway. I have no longer got time to work on my game. I no longer have the energy to come home every day and do anything more than type. So Forever Lost is being put on a temporary hiatus. When it comes back, it will be better than ever. I have so much to do on it to make it that way.

I had to pretty much everything alone, other than the tiles which weren't done by me, my team were always sort of hit and miss and I love the work they did for me when they found time. However, a project this large and with this much potential really needs someone a lot more dedicated than I right now. Or at least a few more dedicated members to the team. So I'm going to temporarily have this thread closed.

I have not given up on Pokémon: Forever Lost, I have not given up Game Development. And if it is any help, I will be on the horizon with a new side project in which does not take as much work as this game, and one which will progress much quicker. So do look forward to that.

As always, you may PM me if you wish to help me out with either of my games, or work with me on yours if your project is making significant progress and is of quite good quality etc.

So keep your eye on that horizon, me & my games aren't too far from being in sight once again.

the internet is full of people who refuse to be nice to others
because they feel that this makes them superior
that's lame
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:38 AM
mystletainn
Master of the Elements
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Closed by request of the OP.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here