• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pachirisu or Emolga?

Pachirisu vs. Emolga

• Total voters

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I like Pachirisu better because I think it is cute and I like it's nature better.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • Emolga, hands down~
    It actually has usable stats. Good speed, decent enough attack, where as Pachy's attack is just abyssmal. :c Too hard to use in-game, I really wanted to like her, too.. Better typing too!

But the same very annoying ability, I HATE THAT PARALYSIS.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I hate Pachirisu so much. Emolga is cuter, but I prefer neither of them since they're just cheap, tacky, ugly Pikachu knock-offs.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Emolga, it's a flying squirrel not just a regular squirrel. But otherwise, they can both die. And pachirisu looks ridiculous.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Emolga - To me it's just pachirisu with wings (or whatever they are), but yeah - flying is much better. :3

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Hmm... I'd say Emolga.

The fact that it's Electric AND Flying means that Ground Types (Electrics weakness) can't hit -- which is pretty awesome.

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Nah, never really liked Pachisiru. Probably wouldn't use Emolga either but i definitely prefer it: much cuter xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • If it's a cuteness battle, it's tied in my opinion - but I think the whole electric squirrel thing is incredibly stupid. There are so few Electric Pokemon in the game (I think it's the least common type, despite being among the most awesome) and now there are FOUR tiny Electric Pokemon - Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu and now Emolga - that won't evolve or do anything that has any chance of making them more powerful.

Years
  • I like Emolga. It is a cool flying Squirrel. I like flying Squirrels. It looks really cool. It has cool attacks too. It is also very cute.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Pikachu.

Pachirisu, only because by Generation V I was at my wit's end with these Pikachu wannabes and I just remember getting so frustrated with Emolga because it was yet another electric rat thing. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Pachirisu either, but upon seeing Emolga I just wanted to throw something because it was just another Pikachu clone, you know?

And Emolga's name is just... so ugly. :/

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I like Emolga more because, its art design is kind of cute! :3 And, I also like how its an electric / flying type, so ground moves will miss. :3 And yeah, its also pretty much faster than Embolga, whiiich I'm more of a fan of faster pokemon than any others. ^^

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    I really don't like either of them. The electric rodents are tiring.
    But I hate Pachirisu the most, so Emolga wins here. And at least it's a fun character in the anime.

Back