• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Kids

Years
Whats up guys? I'm Rich from RI. Been playing pokemon since my parents bought me red and blue way back in 97. It's been a long time and i hope this game goes on and on much like super mario and sonic the hedgehog. I'm 27 so i only have time to play after work and when i'm not practicing jiu-jitsu or spending time with my girlfriend. Anyone else here from Rhode Island or nearby?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Sorry, I'm not from Rhode Island. D= Looks like a nice place though! Anyways, I haven't thought about this until just now, but I dunno, now I found it strange on how I brought yellow first and though it was super hard than Red and Blue...until I met my favourite HYPER BEAM! Well actually, none of my pokemon knew hyper beam; you know mimic? I used to love to use that move ALOT on my Blastoise; and copy lance's gyarados's Hyper Beam; and then blow up Lance's dragonite to smitherines rather than just boringly freezing it to death~

AWWWWW, IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN HYPER BEAMING STUFFS. <3

Anyways, on the topic of Red and Blue, there's a board called the Metal and Color Generation board, where you can basically discuss about the pokemon games for gameboy; red, blue, yellow, gold, silver and crystal! But that's just one board, The sky's the limit on which board you'd like to be active in here at PC~ I've also loved Sonic the hedgehog and super mario to; I remember playing super mario 64 and the classic sonic for sega all the time with my step-sisters. <3

Well, I hope you'll enjoy yourself during your stay! Don't be afraid to ask questions along the way, just in case something isn't clear~ Annnd have a pleasant time~! :3

Back