• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be a pokemon?

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
  • I would want to be a lucario because they're so fast and cool!:D Or Dragonite, I would love to fly high in the sky! :D Either those or Pikachu, a really fast, strong, cute, but playful Pikachu. :D But i'd DEFINTLY chose Lucario if I had a chance.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
  • Prolly an Ivysaur. Always thought that they looked cool and the show never gave em enough love.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • I probably would be a Pidgeot. I have always loved flying Pokemon and Pidgeot is my favorite. Think how nice it would be to flying in the sky...

Dawn_and_dusk

Boooo!
    Years
  • i would probably be an umbreon lol i really don't know why i just have a fatal attraction to this Pokemon it has been on every single Pokemon team i have ever made and personally i have always seen it as being mysterious

PokéTravellerNumber13

A Multi-Diamensional Traveller
    Years
  • If I were a Pokémon? hmmmm ...

Difficult ... but after much thought I would be ... wait for it ... Acures !!!

I know some others have said it, but what i'd do is create a whole new dimension (maybe the Pokémon dimension?) take my time with, maybe 100 or 200 years, you know because we could choose how long to be a Pokémon, and then when back in human form, would have given myself the abilty to transverse between this dimension and my new dimension, and also make it so I live for quite a substancel amount of time (dunno ... maybe a few thousand years)

Yeah i'd have fun and i'd let who I want to MY DIMENSION !!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I'd be a lean, mean Flygon machine~! ^.^

Well, not a machine, buuuuuut a Flygon nonetheless. :3 Because its an awesome dragon; I'd get to fly around, claiming myself to be "the desert king" in front of those snotty Kingdras; ERGH! HOW I WISH I COULD DRAGON PULSE THEM!

...Oh wait, I can because I wanted to be a Flygon. :3 Plus! Red goggles FTW~! <3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Without hesitation, it would be a Lapras. Aside from being so cool to look at, I'd get to spend all day swimming about, occasionally ferrying people from place to place. If anything got in my way, I'd either put them to sleep, confuse them or shoot a crapload of ice in their direction. Plus, if it takes my fancy, I may just feel the urge to have a waddle onto the land to see what I'm missing on the surface.

I imagine being a Lapras would involve having a nice life, as well!

Years
  • I'd like to be Oshawott 'cos I can use a shell as a weapon.

Or maybe Gothitelle it's so feminine.

Maybe even Cyndaquil it's my favourite Johto starter.

Years
  • I would be a Samurott. Cool, Awesome, Strong I could swim awesomely and I would have an awesome sword!

Back