• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Heart, Unlocked!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    AmuletHeaven here! Big fan of Hoenn/RSE games and huge shipper. My favorite Pokémon are Swablu, Emolga and Skitty. Fave types would include grass and flying types. Pokéfan antics aside, I love anime and music. In my spare time I like to get a little creative and draw fan art/fan characters/etc. Sometimes I also make graphics and small drabbles. My goals at the moment are to become good at EV training/competitive team building and writing fanfiction. :P

I have some forum experience so I hope I don't wind up bugging anyone. ^^; I'm here to make new friends, chat with other Pokéfans and get out of my shy shell so hello~!

I made the same post in the hangout thread but I'm not exactly confident it belongs there so I made a thread for it just in case. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I like Hoenn Pokemon. Skitty was also one of my favorites when I first played R/S. It was a little uncommon to capture, but I just had to have one. Haha!

Make sure to read the rules/FAQ, too, if you have any question regarding the forum. Or contact a staff.

Stick around. :]

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Welcome to PC! I like Hoenn Pokemon. Skitty was also one of my favorites when I first played R/S. It was a little uncommon to capture, but I just had to have one. Haha!

Make sure to read the rules/FAQ, too, if you have any question regarding the forum. Or contact a staff.

Stick around. :]
    Yeah, I remember taking circular paths in the grass for hours to find a Skitty. Once I finally caught one, I had a field day. xD;

Thank you for your advice/welcome, Mato (cute sig btw!) and Rionix. =]

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • If you're confused about where to post introductions, then you were probably right to make a thread here. The New Users Hangout is where people go to make small introductions, but really it's a place where new people can hang out, before going out into the big, intimidating forum, if you would ever call it that.

PokéCommunity's intimidate lowered New Users Hangout's attack!
    Nah, jk, welcome to the forums. :D

If you're interested in all the EV Training stuffs, I'm pretty good at that. I even wrote a guide for Black and White on how to EV train. You can find that in the Black and White section of these forums. :) If yo want a competitive team, seek out help from the Strategies and Movesets area. I go there sometimes when I need help. :)

So yeah, read the rules, and ask me if you ever need any help, mmkay? :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    "Atashi no kokoro, unroku!"

Ah, I remember Shugo Chara. Good times.

You're a big Hoenn fan? We'll get along just fine. XD
    I dunno about you, but I'm really looking forward to the possible R/S/E remakes.

Welcome to the forums, AmuletHeaven!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    AmuletHeaven here! Big fan of Hoenn/RSE games and huge shipper. My favorite Pokémon are Swablu, Emolga and Skitty. Fave types would include grass and flying types. Pokéfan antics aside, I love anime and music. In my spare time I like to get a little creative and draw fan art/fan characters/etc. Sometimes I also make graphics and small drabbles. My goals at the moment are to become good at EV training/competitive team building and writing fanfiction. :P

I have some forum experience so I hope I don't wind up bugging anyone. ^^; I'm here to make new friends, chat with other Pokéfans and get out of my shy shell so hello~!

I made the same post in the hangout thread but I'm not exactly confident it belongs there so I made a thread for it just in case. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Hey AmuletHeaven! :D Welcome to the PokéCommunity. :>

RSE FAN?! ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE POTENTIAL REMAKES BECAUSE I AM!! :3 And... well, I usually try to link new members to some places they might want to post related to their interests but you've like got our entire forum covered by your interests. Which isn't a bad thing at all! except now I expect you to post everywhere XD And you really don't have to worry about bugging too many people here. Everyone's really nice - including all of the forum staff. I know you said you've had some forum experience but even so, the staff here are totally willing to answer any questions you might have about anything. Oh, me too. |D

And I think it's perfectly fine for you to post in the hangout thread. Don't feel too uncomfortable about talking to anyone at alllll. :> Here's to you enjoying your time at the forum! Hopefully you'll help make the place a little more active too, with all of your interests! :D;

trespasser

Problem, officer?
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! :D Looks we have somewhat the same goals. :P Emolga is so adorable! Especially in the anime! Well, I don't watch the anime buy i have seen pics from the anime of Emolga. Skitty and Swablu are some of my favorites too. Haha, I remember when Skitties were so awesome to me cause I never had any luck finding them in the Hoenn.

I hope you have fun! :) If you wanna chat just go tom my profile and Visitor message me and/or Add me as a friend. :D Hope to see you around!

Back