• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a new hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011

pokemon lol firered
    so i started lost my data so i whant to use wich ever one can edit trainers and pokemon should i swich to emreld vertion
    i need someone to draw yoshi shrodingers cat misingno AND there will be a a baconasurs contest to see who draws best wch will be in the game
    send me a mesage or email regarding any of this sorry about any speling erors i can always use program sugestions and help. iwill ask qs at any time
    story
    i make fun of the anime and 4kids and evrything oi can make fun of for example its a posted notice go die in a hole and other stuff like that

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Unfortunately, this isn't going to fly here buddy. It's not an introduction and on top of that, it's in the wrong forum. You may want to check out the Emulation forum and its sub-forums if you're going to be working on your own hack. And I may not know everything about Emulation, but I do know the first thing you should do there is read all the rules and guidelines before setting anything up. Good luck with all of this though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back