The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Regeneration

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuturePokemon View Post
Has there been any update on when the Postponed episodes will be aired?
If the Team Plasma vs. Team Rocket episodes & BW026 are the ones you're talking about, then no, there have been no air-dates announced for those episodes as of now.
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:07 AM
ShinyMeganium
Trainer

Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
They did change up Team Rocket role for awhile.
Sorry for bothering but, how comes?
Old May 9th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Probably because people were getting sick of them being annoying and useless. They decided hey, we have these characters that could be something. Why don't we let them?

It was the best time to do something like that, too. The start of a new season which was intended to be a sort of "revamp".

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old May 9th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Adding to that, they were supposed to be undercover, while infiltrating Unova so they didn't alert any other criminal syndicate organizations(Team Plasma) to their presence. So they were then in the role of secret agent spy like characters until BW025.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old May 10th, 2011, 01:07 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regeneration View Post
If the Team Plasma vs. Team Rocket episodes & BW026 are the ones you're talking about, then no, there have been no air-dates announced for those episodes as of now.
If Japan doesn't air it anytime soon, could the dub version still air it?
Old May 10th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
If Japan doesn't air it anytime soon, could the dub version still air it?
As great as that would be, there are still those doubts. Like if you take into account the hoenn episode "Shaking Island Battle! Barboach VS Whiscash!!" - that episode didn't ever air in japan because of the earthquakes happening in japan. And once it came to airing it in the US, they skipped it. Though, since at the time 4Kids were handling the anime - maybe TPCi will handle it a little different.

Old May 13th, 2011, 02:43 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

When did the Dawn/Brock Special air in Japan?(after which Best Wishes episode)
Old May 13th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Quote:
When did the Dawn/Brock Special air in Japan?(after which Best Wishes episode)
The Dawn/Brock special episode, Hikari - A New Journey!/Nibi Gym - The Greatest Danger! was aired after BW018: Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest.
Old May 17th, 2011, 05:23 AM
SonicTH
Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to SonicTH
Guys,help me please again '
From which episodes there screenshots?

-welcome to my and my friend's site!
Old May 17th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTH View Post
Guys,help me please again '
From which episodes there screenshots?

Well, right now I can tell that Picture 3 is from the episode Battle Frontier episode "Talking A Good Game ( タワータイクーン、リラ登場!)" and my best guess at picture 4 would be "As Clear As Crystal ( サンダーとクリスタル!みずうみのひみつ!)" though that guess at four might not be right. I'll do a little reseach to find the others since I can't remember them at the top of my head. xD

Old May 18th, 2011, 07:15 AM
SonicTH
Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to SonicTH
Mew~, you often helped me,thank you!)
About 3-that's right,thanks))
About 4-no... It's about Zapdos (ep As Clear As Crystal), but I think there are some evolution on picture.
I will be very grateful, if somebody helps me with 1,2,4,5 shots)

-welcome to my and my friend's site!
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Wyatt Fire
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
In the Zoroark movie, I was wondering why the real legendary dogs were shinies when the fakes were not. My roommate didn't know either, and Team Rocket even commented on their discolouration, but the movie never explained it.
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt Fire View Post
In the Zoroark movie, I was wondering why the real legendary dogs were shinies when the fakes were not. My roommate didn't know either, and Team Rocket even commented on their discolouration, but the movie never explained it.
Well Kodai never really intended the Beasts to be like the Guardians, he just wanted to frame Zoroark, or there really wasn't any connection between Kodai's Illusions, Zoroark's Illusions and the Crown Beasts. The Crown Beasts just appeared to help the town from Zoroark. (unkown it was being framed)

In all honesty, Movie 13 was just a random way to promote HG/SS and B/W. Since people would need HG/SS to transfer the legendery beasts and also BW to unlock the Zoroark event. But yeah, it was at least enjoyable.

Old May 28th, 2011, 06:58 AM
rstevenson1976
The Eevee-Loution Master

Location: USA GMT-5 so keep that in mind when trading with me
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rstevenson1976 Send a message via Yahoo to rstevenson1976
having never seen a japanese episode or played a japanese game, am I the only one confused when people don't use english names in the english episode threads?

and I like Team rocket a lot better now that they stopped stalking ash and company
oh my god! my account still exists in this kiddie pool? guess what! these mods you are all bowing down to? they're all kids themselves! I swear it's like a real adult working at burger world and bowing down to the acne faced dweeb that is doing his high school homework in his little office while yelling at you to clean out the grease trap! it's just a freaking game!!!! eventually you will all grow out of it!!! see you in the real world. I'm out!!!
Old May 28th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevenson1976 View Post
having never seen a japanese episode or played a japanese game, am I the only one confused when people don't use english names in the english episode threads?

and I like Team rocket a lot better now that they stopped stalking ash and company
Are you sure that you're not looking at threads with the spoiler tags [Spoilers] ? Those are Japanese episode discussion threads. For example, this one. The ones without the spoiler tags in the Episode Discussion forum certainly have English titles.
Old May 28th, 2011, 07:24 AM
rstevenson1976
The Eevee-Loution Master

Location: USA GMT-5 so keep that in mind when trading with me
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rstevenson1976 Send a message via Yahoo to rstevenson1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regeneration View Post
Are you sure that you're not looking at threads with the spoiler tags [Spoilers] ? Those are Japanese episode discussion threads. For example, this one. The ones without the spoiler tags in the Episode Discussion forum certainly have English titles.
no, I don't even read the japanese episode ones (I know what the spoilers tag means) I'm talking about some of the english ones
oh my god! my account still exists in this kiddie pool? guess what! these mods you are all bowing down to? they're all kids themselves! I swear it's like a real adult working at burger world and bowing down to the acne faced dweeb that is doing his high school homework in his little office while yelling at you to clean out the grease trap! it's just a freaking game!!!! eventually you will all grow out of it!!! see you in the real world. I'm out!!!
Old May 28th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevenson1976 View Post
no, I don't even read the japanese episode ones (I know what the spoilers tag means) I'm talking about some of the english ones
Well... that shouldn't happen. I wonder why someone would use Japanese names in English episode discussion threads. You could just google the Japanese names, if you come across such threads.
Old May 28th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Jeikobu
God's beloved child

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/dvd/re..._specials.html
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pikachu_shorts

There are a lot of Pokemon shorts out there, but some are hard to come by. What I'm trying to find are:

• Pikachu's Naughty Island!

• Pikachu and the Big Ice Adventure

• Pikachu's Big Twinkling Search!

• Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl "Pikachu's Mysteriously Mysterious Big Adventure!"

• Pichu Bros. Wild Adventure!

• Pokemon 3D Adventure: Find Mew!

• Pokemon 3D Adventure 2: Pikachu's Big Undersea Adventure
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky Beyond Time & Darkness / Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Sky Expedition ~The Final Adventure Surpassing Time and Darkness~

Before anyone says anything about the rules, I looked at them and it said not to post links to illegal content. Most of these shorts are not available in America however, and I only want the Japanese versions even if a dub is available. I can still completely see though how posting links would be inappropriate as they could lead to find other content which actually would be illegal to view or download, so if this is a problem, please PM me links instead if you can help me.

Please contact me if you know I can see these. I'd really appreciate it!
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/

Last edited by Jeikobu; May 29th, 2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:33 PM
countryemo
The Day I've been running from
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to countryemo
I would like to see English ones, but some seem to be Jap only.

The only word I gotta say is Search. You know keyboard + google.
We cant really post where to watch them as that is against the rules.
So I remember

~countryemo~

Old May 29th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Krackerz
Beginning Trainer

This has probably been asked before (if so, I'm sorry. ), but I've heard rumours that generation 5 of Pokemon will be the last. It's even on Wiki that Ash is apparently on his last ever journey. If this is the case, is there any evidence? Or is this just speculation?

Last edited by Krackerz; May 29th, 2011 at 09:40 AM.
Old May 29th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

I doubt it; Pokemon is still a money machine. Wiki is not always reliable, I would take this as a rumour.

Old May 29th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
If you have ever done a course paper the teacher would tell you Wikis are not credible sources. This rumor is just that a rumor. I have seen no where from Pokemon Co. that this was the last season or the last installments in the pokemon series. If they keep getting people watching and buying into the product they will keep producing it.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old May 29th, 2011, 03:22 PM
POKéMIKE
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Serious
Plus, I checked Wikipedia and I can't even find what you're talking about. It's probably been removed.
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Krackerz
Beginning Trainer

I'm glad to hear it's only rumors at the moment. I wouldn't mind a shake-up of the series, but there are endless possibilities for where Pokemon can go in the future and I just can't see it ending anytime soon.
As for Wiki... erm... yeah, it doesn't seem to be on there anymore, the sentence I was talking about. Unless I was completely imagining it...

EDIT!: No! Wait, found the wiki link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash_Ketchum
Third paragraph of the "In the anime" section. The sentence is "Ash is currently on his thought to be last Pokémon journey."

However, as previously said by you guys, this is wiki we're talking about...

Last edited by Krackerz; May 29th, 2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
People ask this every generation and it's never been true. Ash has been the protagonist for 13 or so years, I'm not sure if they'll ever replace him. It's just a rumor, if it wasn't the whole fanbase would be going crazy.

Paired to cr4y

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here