• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Philadelphia Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • Alright for those who don't know what "The Philadelphia Project" is please click here. The Philadelphia Project All that website is, tells you what in the world the Phildelphia Project is. Read through it, in order to understand this rp.

Ok now that you've read it (You won't understand this if you don't know what Project Rainbow is so please I incourage you to click on the link above) The story is, that you are on the USS Elderidge when it time warps. Only something goes horribly wrong (We're going to just say that the Elderidge had warped space time) and you end up in a parallel dimension (AKA The world of pokemon).

Your objective is to find a way back to earth. First off you must travel together with the crew to become the greatest pokemon trainers, only then will Celebi appear before you and warp you home.

Here's the profile thingie:

Name:
    Age: (Have to be an adult, you wouldn't be a sailor any other way)
    Personality:

Here's mine:

Name: Alexander James Allen
    Description: He wears Bootct jeans, and a white t-shirt. He has rich black hair, as well as a well defined jaw-line. Since he's a sailor, I guess I'll make him muscular as well.
    Personality: Easy-going, but he'll be the first to try to take command, and he doesn't handle being bossed around well. He's usually blunt and straight to the point, he tells it how it is. He's also very stubborn, and cocky. Even though most of the time you don't see it, most people find him intimidating.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back