Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center
Notices

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Old June 20th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Beond
Sage of Team Plasma

Nature: Rash

Advertise here
in the ranked battles is the iv and ev default or do i have to train them?
for black and white.
SS FC:1076-7805-6477
WHITE FC: 3224-4880-7605
Old June 20th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beond View Post
in the ranked battles is the iv and ev default or do i have to train them?
for black and white.
The IVs and EVs of the Pokemon will be of your own training/breeding. Nothing is defaulted.
aka Zebraiken | pairs; Ω & ζ | bffl; λ | now; Ϟ | twin; ξ | brother; φ | sister; Ψ | neeks; Ϫ
Old June 21st, 2011, 09:02 PM
MrUmbreon1994
Umbreon :D

Nature: Timid
IV's are also consdred luck, if you do get lucky enough for good IV's breed breed breed in hopes they cant passed down and better, but yes your best hope is for breeding, EV's are through your own training skills (note you can be cheap and use stat boosting items and feathers but thats not as fun xD) you can look more about EV's up on bulbapeida. Sorry I couldent help more but welll bulbapeida is blocked here
I'm the Umbreon with a top hat monical mustache and cape. your arugment is invaillid
Old June 21st, 2011, 09:29 PM
ltsang
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
u have to breed and train them your self. serebii sites for ev training and stuff like that.
4th gen Heart gold: 0776-1220- 4403 (use for battling)

5th gen white: 3954 7616 0505 (WOOT!) Please teach me how to clone in white. Its a lot complicated than hg.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here