• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two hypothetical questions for the price of one!

Years
  • I'm a bit too lazy to make a setup for this. So, uh, A Wizard Did It. Yeah. :p

1. If you could instantly change one thing about your body or physical appearance, what would it be?

2. If you could instantly change one thing about your personality or mental state, what would it be?

---

As for me?
    1. I'd grow a few inches. I'm proud of being short, but if 5'2"-5'3" is still considered short, and I'd be able to reach a few more things that I couldn't before. It's such a pain, having to beg people to get something that's too high for me to reach, or to climb up on furniture to get to them. :( I knew I should've drunk more milk when I was a kid! Even if a lot of the people in my family are short... ;___;

2. Uhhh, that's a tough call, because I think my personality sucks a lot. Probably would make myself less lazy. I keep telling myself "if only I'd do this, if only I'd do that, I don't have friends, blah blah blah" but I think most of my problems are linked to laziness that I just can't overcome. So if I could ~magically~ become more productive in all that I did I'd probably be able to fix more of my problems as well.

Years
  • 2 for 1? What a bargain!

1. The thing about my body that I don't like is that it's too... masculine shaped. I'd want that changed. But that's not cheating. I'm okay with my health, weight, height's not quite what I'd prefer but I can live with it, hair, eyes, and all the rest could stay the same.

2. At the moment I guess I'd want to make myself better at offering comfort and support to other people. I don't know if that's a mental change or a personality one, but I am really clumsy at doing or saying the right thing when someone is feeling down and it bothers me. I'd like to feel, you know, more reliable to people.

Years
  • For physical appearance I would change my nose it's on the bigger side and for my personaility I wished I was more of a extravet than an intervet.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • For my physical appearance, I'd get rid of that bit of extra fat around my stomach; it seems pretty stubborn and doesn't want to go away. For my personality, I'd try not to be very arrogant and stubborn because it's gotten me in trouble a few times.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm actually in the same boat as Sammi. I'd like to be a bit taller, and I'd like to be less lazy.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 1. If you could instantly change one thing about your body or physical appearance, what would it be?
    I wish my hair were naturally straight. I've got wavy hair and it drives me nuts. (Not as nuts as curly hair, I suppose, but it still bugs me.) I'm also very short but I'd take straight hair over being short. :P

2. If you could instantly change one thing about your personality or mental state, what would it be?
    I wish I could be good at small talk. I am so bad at small talk which makes any social situation pretty awkward unless I'm good friends with the person. :( But when it comes to this sort of thing, I just freeze up or get really uninteresting.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • 1. If you could instantly change one thing about your body or physical appearance, what would it be?
    Well since I think my body looks awesome already I would like to change the colour of my eyes to... a light blue.

Maybe be a little less quiet? Or more calmer. One or the other.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • If you could instantly change one thing about your body or physical appearance, what would it be?
    I'd like to be a bit shorter because I'm too tall for my age. xD

If you could instantly change one thing about your personality or mental state, what would it be?
    Less violence.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    1. If you could instantly change one thing about your body or physical appearance, what would it be?

My looks. My looks. And my physical state of health. That would boost my confidence up a bit.

I would change myself so I just don't care. In my current state, I care to much. I always freak out saying 'Did I go to far?', 'Oh my god I forgot this hw assignment!', etc.

Years

Loose some weight, just enough so I'm the right weight for my height.

I'd get rid of my anxiety - I have severe problems with anxiety which has gotten to the point where I'm unable to leave my flat.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    1. I would change my 4 pack abs into a 6 pack.

2. I wish I wouldn't get mad at video games to easy.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017

It would be cheating to say I'd change everything about my physical appearance (but it would be the truth). To give a proper answer though I suppose I would definately want to appear more fit or athletic, that has been a major problem for me all of my life.

I would want to be more well-spoken. I know I'm not an idiot but I have pretty lousy communication skills and find it difficult to talk to others. Not only am I self conscious of how common and unintelligent I come across, but I've been told I dont really emote when I speak. I dont mind my monotone personally but I can imagine that others find me very boring to listen to.

(I wanted to put so much more in my answers...to be honest I think it would be quicker to list what I do like about myself ;) haha)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    1. If I can have a magical sex change, I'll take that. Otherwise, having straight hair would be nice.

2. I would become more proactive with my own ideas.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • 1. My hair sucks, so I'll change that. lol

2. I'd like to be 100% comfortable dealing with people, and talking/performing in front of crowds.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • 1) I would change my size, I'm 1m55, I believe it's equal to 5 feet 1 inch. Actually, Eva Longoria's size. For me size it's not a beauty feature, but because I'm a little small when somebody want to put me down they attack me with my size. If only I could be just a little taller, it would be better :/
    It is said that boys like small girls etc, and some say it to me, but I don't know, I can't accept totally this feature of me. Just to find clothes, it's not easy 'coz many things don't suit me.

2) And if I could change something in my personnality, it would be my naivete. I don't know how to explain it but... For example, I appreciate people really fast, and think my friends are so great that I'm often really disappointed.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • The thing I'd most like to change about my appearance is my horrible complexion. Well... it's not horrible, but I just don't like it. Essentially, I have permanent red cheeks and it looks like my face is in a perpetual state of winter. It's the one thing that I'd like to change that would be very hard to do so (as opposed to laser eye surgery, which is definitely possible in the near future).

In terms of personality, I guess a little confidence boost could go a long way. But just a little one. I don't want to go all arrogant on everyone!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 1. I'd definitely like to get rid of my ezcema so I you know, don't have scars and rashes over my body all the time.

2. I wish I could remember things better for things like tests.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Nothing. Taking a guess, I would make my right arm...right. Since I was 3 I had an accident which lead to a surgery, which wasn't executed properly. So my right hand ended up with a bone that was no longer fractured, but grew up a little...different. 'Tis both good and bad; the good thing is that while I'm left-handed, I have more power in my right hand, and the bad thing is the shape, of course-people get goosebumps every time I show them.

But after a while I realized that this is what makes me different. So nothing, good sir.

Perhaps be more positive. I tend to be, if only for a little while, so yeah.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Appearance-wise? I'd make myself lose 100 pounds. However, before that I'd probably change something else that I don't particularly like making public. ^_^
    I would like to be more outgoing and confident.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022

Not much. I mean, there are probably some things that I could change about me to uh ~perfect~ myself but in all honesty I'm pretty satisfied with where I am now in physical regards. There are some other things I want to work to change or else I'll probably lose whatever the end result is with my bad habits and stuff (read: i'm looking at you, abdominals).

I'm a terrible procrastinator and when it comes time to say the important things I can never say them right and I'm never prepared enough to do so. I wish I could change that.

Back