• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The title should give you an idea of the thread.

Do you have any pets? If you do, what are they called?

If you don't have a pet, do you want a pet? If so, what pet would that be? What would you call it?

I don't have any at the moment. I had a dog, Shadow that died a few years back, a Fish (Fred) that was flushed. And Clark Kent (Hamster) which I have no clue what happened to him.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have an adorable cat named Koto. I got him last year for a Graduation present (sort of. the present was kind of from me to me. My mom hated the idea, but now she adores him just like with every other animal). We also have a dog, and two parakeets in our house.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Do you have any pets? If you do, what are they called?
    I have 3 pets. 2 cats and a Dog, my cats names are Ollie and Tubbs and my Dogs name is Erika.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I have a cat named Mitsy, a dog named Uma, and two guinea pigs named Thrifty (my sister's idea) and Tiger.

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
  • I have a dog named Cleo, and I have 5 chickens (only 3 have names; Chocolate, Snowy and Florrie), and my sister also has a pet mouse named Rosie :3

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I don't have pets. I have a Pachirisu Plushie. :3

I'm too busy for pets. Literally I don't see it in my personality currently to be suited for a pet. I'm scatterbrained enough without a pet in the mixture. x3

Years
  • I've got pets :>

I had two cats, Pixel and Splash, however yesterday Pixel gave birth to a litter of cats who are adorable and stuff, but haven't really got names yet. We're toying with the name "Triforce" for one of them as he has a little white triangle on his head, but yeah. I think we have a total of seven cats now :>

Years
  • I gots pets too!

4 turtles- Squirtle, Crush, Uguay, Dude
    12 Neon tetras- can't tell them apart
    7 Celestial Pearl Danios- can't tell them apart
    ~100 Red Cherry Shrimp- i'd be crazy to name them all
    ~50 Crystal Red Shrimp- i'd still be crazy to name them all
    2 German Blue Rams- unnamed
    1 Siamese Fighting Fish- Dragon
    3 Otocinclus- unnamed

yeah I have a lot of pets

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I currently don't have any pets. When I was fourteen, I had a hamster named Simba - he was the only pet I've ever had in my life. I really want a dog, though. I've always been more of a dog person and I'm not partial to the idea of getting another hamster or any other kind of caged rodent. They seem like a lot of work, but a lot of fun to have.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • I have two cats, currently. I also used to have a dog but she passed away last year.

My oldest cat is jet black and she's 18 years old. Her name is Nuno.
    My younger cat is white and black and he's about 3/4 years old. His name is Boots.

My dog was 14 and brown with black patches and she was about 15. Her name was Lelu.

EDIT: There's a picture of Boots in the spoiler tag. Unfortunately Nuno is camera shy and the pictures of Lelu aren't on this computer. Might upload those later, should I find them.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    My mum has two cats (I don't live with my mum btw!!)

I love them both so much! as I love all animals. Two black cats, Sooty and Sweep. Me and my brother have an ongoing joke that Sooty is the drug dealer of the neighbourhood because he's always so chill, and also hates the world. I can imagine him plotting the end of civilization in his dreams. I love him, but he never really wants to do anything so not as attaches as Sweep!

And Sweep is super sweet and loves to cuddle all the time. When I stay up online at like 2am, she will just appear next to the computer and look up at me meowing and I move the chair back and she will jump up on me and start nibbling on my ears.

AND BEST SWEEP STORY, one day my mum left the bathroom window open and loads of weird looking bugs got in there, so I just picked up sweep and carried her in there and pointed all the bugs out to her and she totally trashed the bathroom chasing after them.

One of them got on the ceiling after we'd been chasing it around, so I threw her up to the ceiling, she batted it down, it came crashing down and hit me in the face, and then she came crashing down, used my shoulder to launch herself towards the bug and pinned it against the window then chewed to bits. Good times.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I have a dog named Murphy. He is a Bassett hound mix. He likes to be outside in the yard, sniffing and digging holes, barking, sleeping on the sofa, and food. he's not very well lbehaved.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nope, no pets for me. Parents won't let me and my moms pretty much allergic or afraid of all the animals that can be called pets.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes, I have a dog named Shelton. He is a sheltlen sheepdog. It is like a small collie. He is 9 and very athletic.

Ayselipera

Do you have any pets? If you do, what are they called?
    I have a cat named Leo. Umm I don't really like him.

If you don't have a pet, do you want a pet? If so, what pet would that be? What would you call it?

WELL I LIKE TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT I HAVE ONE SO ANSWERING THIS ANYWAYS.

Once long ago I had a dog and that was really the only pet I ever had long enough to really love because all my other pets were taken away from me before the one year mark. So I just really really wish I had a dog again. I love to go on walks and be outside in general so I would definitely take it with me all the time and I'd love to have a dog to brush and groom too! If not a dog I would definitely go for a cat again because even though I don't like my cat I do love cats in general. I've also always wanted a bunny too because they're adorable and I can still brush and groom them and cuddle with them. :(

Ughghg I'm just so desperate to get another pet because I know how happy I'd be with one, but my parents won't give in at all. :((((

Back